True Trading with RAS# 11374

Hi all,

You are invited to check this signal Wamy Wamy | Rent a Signal

This is what I call true trading on daily basis with many pips.

This signal is young but very promising it is rated #5 on RAS by Signal Performance Factor.

Don't be fooled by tight spread traders, scalpers may work well for the owner but not necesserily for you.

If you are sckeptical take your time to observe the performance of Wamy, just add the link to your Favorits.

Hi,

how many pips do you want to make per week?

And what is your experience from the past?

Regards

pavement

pavement:
Hi,

how many pips do you want to make per week?

And what is your experience from the past?

Regards

pavement

Hi pavement,

The strategy is daily so the number of pips depends on the market, during the half of last week I made 547 pips.

This is a promising strategy, shame I just started posting live results, so just check my results from time to time and take all the necessary time to judge.

Cheers

Wamy has been replaced by "Golden Rule" RAS#11407 please check it here : Golden Rule | Rent a Signal

Hi,

why did you made this change?

pavement:
Hi, why did you made this change?

It is an evolution of the first strategy so I decided to stop the first one and start a fresh report for the new one. There were no subscribers for Wamy so I have seen no harm in doing the change.

Check the performance of Golden Rule and take your time to decide : Golden Rule | Rent a Signal

Cheers

Hi,

your Mt4stats does not work correctly.

pavement:
Hi, your Mt4stats does not work correctly.

Hi,

You right, the problem is at MT4stats.com because sometimes they work fine and sometimes they just don't hopefully they fix it.

Hi shrung,

what lotsizes do you recommend. On RAS page you are writing 0.1 lots per $1000.

Is this not much to lot? You have currently a drawdown of 670 $ on a $1000 acount, o.k. you have nearly doubled the account, but is the risk not to high? Wouldn't it be better to trade 0.01 lots per $1000?

pavement:
Hi shrung,

what lotsizes do you recommend. On RAS page you are writing 0.1 lots per $1000.

Is this not much to lot? You have currently a drawdown of 670 $ on a $1000 acount, o.k. you have nearly doubled the account, but is the risk not to high? Wouldn't it be better to trade 0.01 lots per $1000?

Hi pavement,

Thank you for this interresting point

The strategy is on a intra day and daily basis so the drawdown is a normal thing to see.

This is what I wrote on money management suggestion

For account Lots size:0.01

For account $1000-$10000 : buyers_lots_multiplier : 1-10 => Lots size : 0.10 - 1.00

For account > $10000 : buyers_lots_multiplier>10 =>Lots size>1.00

So for $1000 or less make your lots size 0.01, I will change my money management suggestion to the following :

For account < $3000 : buyers_lots_multiplierLots size<0.03

For account $3000-$10000 : buyers_lots_multiplier : 1-10 => Lots size : 0.10 - 1.00

For account > $10000 : buyers_lots_multiplier>10 =>Lots size>1.00

Hi,

thanks for your suggestions.

Your Mt4-stats does still not work. Sometimes it helps, to restart the MT4 session. Currently all my mt4 stats are working without problem.

Regards

pavement

Reason: