Supercharger EA

i need help from everybody here to edit my EA....i hope this EA can running successful if i have post 1(TP=20),post 2(TP=20),post 3(TP=25),post 4(TP=30),post 5(TP=40),post 6(TP=50),post 7(TP=60),post 8(TP=70),post 9(TP=80),post 10(TP=90)

max trade=10

SL=0

Pips=20

Trailing stop=5

the problem is...how to write script to set TP automatically depend on how many trade is opened...i need your help,who experience to write scripts....TQ

Files:

subhi:
i need help from everybody here to edit my EA....i hope this EA can running successful if i have post 1(TP=20),post 2(TP=20),post 3(TP=25),post 4(TP=30),post 5(TP=40),post 6(TP=50),post 7(TP=60),post 8(TP=70),post 9(TP=80),post 10(TP=90)

max trade=10

SL=0

Pips=20

Trailing stop=5

the problem is...how to write script to set TP automatically depend on how many trade is opened...i need your help,who experience to write scripts....TQ

Maybe this is what you want.

I basically added this;

if(Use_Auto_TakeProfit) {

int total = OrdersTotal();

if (total >=0 && total <3) {TakeProfit = 10;}

if (total >=3 && total <6) {TakeProfit = 20;}}

Let me know if that is what you want.

Files:

yess that is i want....tq matrixebiz....

if i want to use auto_stoploss...100pips at last open order at 10....how to edit that script....pls help me... tq

Koyco

Up and producting lot of trades some winners some loosers and some zero but over all in profit.

Any time frame and/or crosses you constructed this EA for?

Regards

Koyco

subhi:
yess that is i want....tq matrixebiz.... if i want to use auto_stoploss...100pips at last open order at 10....how to edit that script....pls help me... tq

Sorry, not understanding "100pips at last open order at 10", please clarify the conditions.

i mean max trade 10...so last post of trade i want have stoploss 100pips..just last post only have stoploss...

this EA still under construction....good result i have at TF M5 from capital $3000 up to $29000 just in 10day...i test from 01.03.09 until 12.03.09...now i still to make sure this EA function properly...

subhi:
i mean max trade 10...so last post of trade i want have stoploss 100pips..just last post only have stoploss...

Ok, so by post you mean order, correct? trades 1-9 no StopLoss but trades 10, 11, ...ect put StopLoss 100, correct? Do you only want a maximum open trades of 10 also, no more, stop opening trades?

matrixebiz:
Ok, so by post you mean order, correct? trades 1-9 no StopLoss but trades 10, 11, ...ect put StopLoss 100, correct? Do you only want a maximum open trades of 10 also, no more, stop opening trades?

yes that's correct...no more trade...max trade 10....

very good

Thanks very good!

subhi:
yes that's correct...no more trade...max trade 10....

There is already a MaxTrades option, is it not working correctly?

Anyway, now that I understand your original request, here is the updated version. Let me know if it works OK for you.

Files:
Reason: