Ea bablo4es

Hello all in the RAS I presented mine EA which is working for me long time enough to be sure in it.

All questions are welcome.

ID 494 will be only available. I cant support a lot of terminals. Sorry.

ID 494 minimum deposit is 4000. And lots better 0.01 and leverage at least 100

Here is an update of ea real time behaviour.

I am still planning to work long time. I see people coming to me those people who want stable profits.

Now 7 days trial is available

Files:

Your link does not work

His signature?

It is not RAS link.

It is his wife's website.

His IDs are 481 and 477 on RAS website. Go to this thread for the links: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Ok thanks for that

newdigital:
His signature?

It is not RAS link.

It is his wife's website.

His IDs are 481 and 477 on RAS website. Go to this thread for the links: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Oh thanks ND.

I will remove this signature cos it is not working already.

Hello all.

SO I want to aware people that my live account is running on EGLOBAL Broker right now. So as I understand this broker is scam. My friend yesterday lost all his money I posted his screens on Broker Scam area.

So now I came home and I see that broker is trying to refuse my ea when ea tries to close positions. I am for few days about 35% profit but this broker is scammer i suppose. SO if some I will move money to Liteforex Cents deposit. You can contact me if some one is still intrested.

Hi stace,

If I see your have the member who subscribed. May be I am wrong ... you can check it by yourself.

So, if you are planning to change the broker so you can do the following:

wait when you will not have open trades and change power_on to false in RAS EA. Or close all the trades manually and change power_on to false in RAS EA.

In this case you will not have open trades and your subscribers will not have open trades. Amd you can easy move your EA and ID and RAS EA to the other Metatrader.

And in this case your signals will be continuing with RAS with new broker. And subscribers will simple continuing using it with the brokers they want.

--------

To make it shorter:

when no any open trades in your account so disable your RAS EA, and install new metatrader and move everything (your EA and RAS EA and 2 dll files + your money on deposit) to new Metatrader.

Do not move to new broker or to new account if you have open trades. Close it or wait for closing.

Thanks ND.

I am willing to speak with people. We have big community here. So i suppose we should help each other to avoid scammers like EGLOBAL. IT is terrible.

Why my post about scam was removed from here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9512-complaints-and-brokers-scam

it was real evidence from my partner.

do not know.

stace,

are you reading what I am telling to you?

you are vendor and want to change the broker or account and want for your ID to be continuing with no problem with RAS?

Do not do it with open trades in your platform.

------------

Do the following:

1. Disable your EA (if you are using your EA for trading) in EGLOBAL Metatrader..

2. Wait for the orders to be closed, or close it manually.

3. Wait 1 minutes.

4. Than disable RAS EA (power_on = false) - make sure that you do not have any open trades during this action.

5. After that you can change Metatrader or account to LifeForex for example.

Yes I unnderstood dont worry in case it is bad broker i do according instruction

newdigital:
do not know.

stace,

are you reading what I am telling to you?

you are vendor and want to change the broker or account and want for your ID to be continuing with no problem with RAS?

Do not do it with open trades in your platform.

------------

Do the following:

1. Disable your EA (if you are using your EA for trading) in EGLOBAL Metatrader..

2. Wait for the orders to be closed, or close it manually.

3. Wait 1 minutes.

4. Than disable RAS EA (power_on = false) - make sure that you do not have any open trades during this action.

5. After that you can change Metatrader or account to LifeForex for example.
Reason: