New need advice.

Hi all,

I am brand new to FX. Purchased one of those programs or EA I guess they are called to work with Meta Trader to make money with Forex (Boomerang). A few days later I get a call from Precision FX (Stellar Forex Consulting: Stellar Forex Consulting Group (SFCG)), guess they are the ones selling the Boomerang EA, Trying to sell me a Teaching/Mentoring program. Does anyone know about this company or web site and if the information they teach is worth the money? They want $4589 for the program?

Also is it possible to read and study and learn Forex and make money going from zero or do you need to be mentored or have a personal teacher to learn this and make money?

Thanks

Hello All:

I am just learning in FX trading, I want to learn about EA, may you help me with some source of information?

Steve Robinson

Deutsche Bank

Financial Advisor

Stop posting that you're from DB FX-

For an investment advisor you should have a company e-mail, along with contact information- post that and I will stop harassing you.

For the poster of the thread:

Stay away from commercial infomercial type forex systems. They do not work, and they pry on the ignorance of a beginner trader. If there is a system that works, it is not easily found, nonetheless published for the public for a cheap price.

If you want to learn- go into through the sections, and take a look at MPHPOPULAR's thread.

Cheers,

Steve Robinson:
Hello All:

I am just learning in FX trading, I want to learn about EA, may you help me with some source of information?

Steve Robinson

Deutsche Bank

Financial Advisor

sundance2009:
Hi all,

I am brand new to FX. Purchased one of those programs or EA I guess they are called to work with Meta Trader to make money with Forex (Boomerang). A few days later I get a call from Precision FX (Stellar Forex Consulting: Stellar Forex Consulting Group (SFCG)), guess they are the ones selling the Boomerang EA, Trying to sell me a Teaching/Mentoring program. Does anyone know about this company or web site and if the information they teach is worth the money? They want $4589 for the program?

Also is it possible to read and study and learn Forex and make money going from zero or do you need to be mentored or have a personal teacher to learn this and make money?

Thanks

In my opinion I would steer clear of all those wanting money and learn forex for yourself and also how to write indicators, this will take heaps of time so use a demo account to test your strategy. If you opt for the purchase route you will always be at the mercy of other people, if you want to succeed you need to understand the whole market yourself. A good place to start is at my free site

Just my two bob

Re

I think the above information given by increase's will help you.

Re

I think the above suggestion given by increase will help you.

Learn to trade forex

Hi,

Learn to trade forex takes time.

You need to read a lot of books and find a system or EA that works for you.

Some traders like to trade on m5 and other on h4 or daily.

I'm not sure you need to pay for finding you style.

Hi Sundance, I think a wise thing to do would be to first test boomerang over a 3-6 month period. If you find it unprofitable then you know that the way that these folks make money is off of new traders like yourself. In other words if they have not made a profitable EA then you would have no reason to get involved further with them. And $5,000 is way more than you need to spend in one shot. I would suggest pulling up charts during your free time and scroll back several months and scroll forward by hitting your F1 key and spend oodles and ooldes of hours seeing if you can teach yourself how to trade, you are your best teacher. Another option is to go to forexfactory or here at forex-tsd and test some of the systems that others have created. You will find that the great majority of them are not profitable systems however it's a good place to start and get used to what works and what doesn't work. cheers,Goldensight

sundance2009:
Hi all,

Thanks

How Trading System is good? Onde Day=50 or 40 pips?

Do you know Trading system how I want? with templates and indigators?

On-Line Forex Trading Tips

Hi guys,

Do you need latest news and update on the market trend? You can visit to this blog.

On-Line Forex Trading Tips

I think is good to go thru with some free stuff online first.. there are lot of things you could learn from free forums like this one.

All you need is to devote sometime to it and dont jump into buying any stuff coz most of it are not worth it at all.

Reason: