Simplest way to trade in forex market

Hi guys,

I have a simplest way to trade in forex market. No need many indicators or EA. Just put in your chart the indicators like this below :

- 3 level ZZ zemafor

- beginner

- T3

- iGentorLSMA&EMA (any version is allright)

- MiniSinyal_v1_1

- ForexSinyalLive_BigPrice

You must apply this in 30" timeframe chart. You can entry with the rules :

"SELL as the price going down below T3 lines and the iGentorLSMA&EMA (up line) show red colour, or, entry BUY as the price going up above T3 lines and iGentorLSMA&EMA (up line) show green colour."

"Entry SELL after these indicators rising at the top (3 level ZZ semafor number 3 and/or Beginner rising red). Or, entry BUY after these indicators rising at the bottom (3 level ZZ semafor number 3 and/or Beginner rising blue)".

Trust me, this is very very easy to use, even for beginner in forex market. You don't need to buy expert advisors (robots). See the pictures attachment below.

Oke, be a good trader. I'm waiting your reply at this forum or direct email : wulancantiq2000@gmail.com. Thanks.

Files:
aura_forex.gif  42 kb

Can you post those indicators & template for this system? Thanks!

Here I attach the indicators and templates.

Hope this can be very usefull for u.

Regards,

Widyarto

wulancantiq2000:
Hi guys,

I have a simplest way to trade in forex market. No need many indicators or EA. Just put in your chart the indicators like this below :

- 3 level ZZ zemafor

- beginner

- T3

- MiniSinyal_v1_1

"SELL as the price going down below T3 lines and the iGentorLSMA&EMA (up line) show red colour, or, entry BUY as the price going up above T3 lines and iGentorLSMA&EMA (up line) show green colour."

"Entry SELL after these indicators rising at the top (3 level ZZ semafor number 3 and/or Beginner rising red). Or, entry BUY after these indicators rising at the bottom (3 level ZZ semafor number 3 and/or Beginner rising blue)".

Trust me, this is very very easy to use, even for beginner in forex market. You don't need to buy expert advisors (robots). See the pictures attachment below.

Oke, be a good trader. I'm waiting your reply at this forum or direct email : wulancantiq2000@gmail.com. Thanks.

Here I complete my article with indicators and templates.

Hi vladv

Here i send u the indicators and template. Hope is very usefull 4 u.

I modified it with COG (Center of gravity) and tanganjiwa.

wulancantiq2000:
Hi vladv

Here i send u the indicators and template. Hope is very usefull 4 u.

I modified it with COG (Center of gravity) and tanganjiwa.

U can see that it can work good.

wulancantiq2000:

And it makes u confidence in the market.

Files:

wulancantiq2000:

Hiere are the templates.

wulancantiq2000:
Here I complete my article with indicators and templates.

I hope it can works properly. Thanks.

wulancantiq2000:
Hi guys,

- 3 level ZZ zemafor

- beginner

- T3

- MiniSinyal_v1_1

Here are the indicators and templates.

Which are correct?

Wulacanti,

Thank you for sharing your system...

To prevent confusion let us know what are only the indicators and template for your system..

You have post like 20 indicatirs and 5 templates, this causes great confusion. Please list all the indicators and the one template you use for your system.

Thanks

Theo

Reason: