Combination Trading system for newbie

Trading system that is simple , its based on OZfx system , very very compatible for newbie in Forex, didn't require loads of time, and very simple. Can only be applied in USDCHF and EURUSD

First see Stocastic Oscilator Crosses

Second See Moving Average Crosses with Gann High Low Activator

I hope other trader can make perfect it

Files:

Looks nice. Thanks for sharing. Will forward test it with GU/AU/NU.

hi, thanks for share...,

how about this... no need to seeing cross....., or.....,

just take 'n go!

Files:

Very nice setup. Thanks wenk_naged.

FerruFx

OzFx fans

halo wenk_naged,

good setup, i'm a fans of excelent ozfx too. will try it.

(Salam dari east-kalimantan)

masemus:
hi, thanks for share...,

how about this... no need to seeing cross....., or.....,

just take 'n go!

masemus...

what indicator/s are you using for your set up? and are these freely available or are they commercial indicators?

if they are freely available, would you please post them for us to try.

yano

The "x" and arrow not shown up ?

Hi all,

Thank you for the system.Look very nice

I attached the indicators and templates but anyone know why the "x" and "arrows" mark only shown untill February 2008 ?

Are there no signal from Feb to today ?

or anything wrong with the indicators?

Files:
pic1.gif  31 kb

yes me too face the same problem. is there any dll missing?

thanks,

jfx

Anyone still using this system?

I did not use it still now but planning to use it for EURUSD.

GA -- never have consistent successful forecast

I am not trading eurusd, but be an apprentice with a trader and do eur/usd for 1 to 3 months

this is my notes on eur/usd -- I called it EU

eur/usd -- you must hedge, take me time to find out the best hedge strategy

people like EU because it is fun to play with -- like video game and if you stare at the market

news usually is about germany , ECB

big boys like EU, they pass on TIPS to other professionals, before making their move

goldman sachs got quite a lot of pricing power on this pair

news about europe esp greece affect this pair a lot

JOB DAY(S) in USA news do affect EU -- personally, I will set a wide SL, then pray for EU after news

there are various numerous method to analyse or explain EU movement -- but I am not witty smooth enough to understand what analyts say about it

some people really trade EU as they have to hedge the european stock index that they trade

some people say they will watch EU, but they could trade ED or even EG-- eurgbp is beginner mistake

other pairings is not to hedge as easy as EU-- I did find the good formula to set hedge strategy on EU -- much more successful than the other

now, I don't trade majors , I won't even do demo on AU, EU etc -- GBP related is not my cup of tea

in charting (archive charting) , I did have some demo bet on GBP/AUD, now I give up

as there are some winning, but overall for all Gbp/aud === I called it GA

I should lost more than I gain and it is frustrating to see I loss suddenly

maybe if you do opposite day =-- i.e. if you see 1.5 day only, if fhe pattern or intuition tell you to BUY, then you place a SELL order near the spot market price, maybe this way, you could win handsomely for GA

Reason: