E-gold question

Hello,

I have few questions about egold. Hope someone can answer.

1. How is e-gold funded? How do I send money to my own egold account so that I can pay others.

2. Is it fairly safe (like paypal)?

3. What are the main differences between paypal and e-gold?

Thanks in advance.

fxd01

I used to have an e-gold account. I used the exchangers listed on their site to fund my account. Just make sure that the issue with e-gold and the authorities has been settled. It would be best to check with the exchanger before sending them any money.

There are various ways of sending money to the exchanger. If you do not live in the USA, the safest choise would be a wire transfer (at least that's what I did).

It should be safe, provided that you keep the safety guides (you know, do not show your password etc) and ALWAYS use the virtual keyboard to enter the password. It will help to have a good anti-spyware softeware running.

As far as paypal vs e-gold. I do not know. In any case, my account has been inactive for quite a while and I may be giving you out-of-date info.

I hope this will help a bit.

ssotiro:
I used to have an e-gold account. I used the exchangers listed on their site to fund my account. Just make sure that the issue with e-gold and the authorities has been settled. It would be best to check with the exchanger before sending them any money. I hope this will help a bit.

ssotiro,

Thanks a lot for your answers. Yes, it does help. Thanks again.

Not a problem.

Glad to have helped

If you live in Australia you can buy E-gold, E-bullion etc at the post office once registered with http://www.e-forexgold.com

hi

fxd01:
Hello,

I have few questions about egold. Hope someone can answer.

1. How is e-gold funded? How do I send money to my own egold account so that I can pay others.

2. Is it fairly safe (like paypal)?

3. What are the main differences between paypal and e-gold?

Thanks in advance.

fxd01

You can fund your egold using egold exchanger ...for security it's safe as long as you're not open your account from public computer to prevent logger or something like that.....online shop merchant for e-gold not many as paypal coz in some country there's so many fraud case using egold...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

i think it's better for you to stay away from egold at the moment

the rates sucks

never use e-gold ~

I had lose $2XXX cause someone hacked my a/c.

and E-gold will do nothing for u. E-gold ~~~SUCKS

Reason: