RickD presents

Hi Guys, Sorry if this post is in the wrong place. I need help in locating an indicator.

I came across one that either prints The P/L of individual currency pairs, or prints a total P/L figure for all currency pairs, in the chart indow.

Unfortunately I didn't need it at the time...and now I cannot find it!

Can anyone help?

RickD presents

i-Breakeven

This indicator collects and groups information on open positions. It is useful for those who like adding to open positions and using Martingale's method.

Files:

Very cool indicator. Thank you for sharing.

i-HighLow

i-HighLow indicator draws the channel with borders correspond to highest high and lowest low values of the bar's shadows for the last N bars.

Indicators' parameters are:

extern int N = 20; - searching of highest/lowest bars for the last 20 bars

extern int N2 = 5; - drawing the borders with 5 points offset by price axis

Files:
i-highlow.mq4  1 kb

Very nice, thank you RickD

thx RickD very generous of u. these indicators look very professional

i-OneThird

i-OneThird indicator highlights bullish and bearish candles in HeikenAshi style.

The difference between the high and low of a candle divides into three parts each one corresponding 1/3 of the candle. The indicator calculates where the candle opened and where it closed.

Bullish Pattern

1-1

2-1

3-1

Bearish Pattern

1-3

2-3

3-3

Files:

Thanks for the hard work mate. Could you please elaborate on the i-OneThird indicator though?

xyz359:
Thanks for the hard work mate. Could you please elaborate on the i-OneThird indicator though?

It looks pretty straight forward, blue = bullish, red = bearish white and black are neutral.

It has identified several hammers and dojis

Thank you RickD

xyz359:

Please try to read the following topic: Request For An Indicator

Very nice work....

Reason: