Need help grabbing value of RSI(5,3,3)

I'm working on my first EA and I need help grabbing the value of RSI(5,3,3). This is what I have so far:

double RSIMain, RSISignal;

RSIMain = iRSI(NULL,0,5,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

RSISignal = iRSI(NULL,0,3,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

Comment("RSIMain is ",RSIMain,"\n","RSISignal is ",RSISignal);[/CODE]

I just did the Comment thing because I threw this code into a testbed indicator before I put it into my EA.

The F1 help section gives:

[CODE]double iRSI( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int applied_price, int shift)

I've tried changing the applied price enumeration and I've gotten different values but none of them have matched what the indicator attached to a chart gives. I've also tried changing the indicator shift without success, thinking maybe those values are in a different buffer.

I want the same values returned in my EA as shown on a chart with RSI(5,3,3) attached to it. I can't figure out where the %K and %D values are put into the iRSI statement. Obviously I would be doing things with these values besides Comment on a testbed indicator, but I need the correct values first.

Thanks!

Files:

Are you looking for iRSI or iStochastic ? Your windowed indicator is Stoch.

mietectec:
Are you looking for iRSI or iStochastic ? Your windowed indicator is Stoch.

ROFL, I *am* looking for iStochastic, I think I stayed up too late last night, I was coding till I got hungry, twice. Heh, thanks...

Reason: