"8and8" My daily system - ebook

Hi,

This is my first post here but I've been trading forex for a good few years now.

I've written a simple e-book outlining one of the methods I've been using recently with success and I've attached it below for anyone interested.

The method uses the daily charts - best for those who can't spend a lot of time in front of the screen. The book is written with the new trader in mind, but anyone who's looking to use the daily charts more might find it useful too.

It comes with no promises of riches, just an outline of what worked for me and pointers to take it further. Feel free to post any questions or comments about the book here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers,

Michael

Files:

Michael,

Just downloaded your eBook and was perusing your method. It certainly seems sound. I'm a bit of a documentation freak and I've got to tell you that your publication and articulation skills are captivating and superb! This is one of the most well written eBooks I've seen. You could easily sell this for a good price and make yourself a nice chunk of change. Guys like you are a rare commodity willing to take the time to put something like this together and then share it. I'm sure that many here will benefit from your contribution. Here's a tip of the hat to you sir!

+ 1

thanks for sharing

Dang...I just realized that this is the Fozzy Method. Didn't catch it at first. Powerful method!

e-book

Loved the e-book. Thanks for producing it for everyone. I've visited your site, also very nice. I look forward to learning more from you.

Glad to hear it

Thanks to all for the feedback. I thought I'd bump this up to the first page for anyone who's interested.

That's right, it is based on the Fozzy system. Great little method and fits in with my lifestyle well.

Will post some charts in the coming days of trades I'm in.

Cheers

Michael

michael dunbar:
Thanks to all for the feedback. I thought I'd bump this up to the first page for anyone who's interested.

That's right, it is based on the Fozzy system. Great little method and fits in with my lifestyle well.

Will post some charts in the coming days of trades I'm in.

Cheers

Michael

then you should have mentioned it.

It is clearly mentioned in the introduction of the e-book

Hi Michael,

I thought you have just written 2 ebooks,

1st is Daily Fozzy Method ( at forex factory) and 2nd is The 8and8 method (at forex-tsd)

both r the same, u changed the title

anyway great book

Hi Michael,

I thought you have just written 2 ebooks,

1st is Daily Fozzy Method ( at forex factory) and 2nd is The 8and8 method (at forex-tsd)

both r the same, u changed the title

anyway great book

hi

michael dunbar:
Hi,

This is my first post here but I've been trading forex for a good few years now.

I've written a simple e-book outlining one of the methods I've been using recently with success and I've attached it below for anyone interested.

The method uses the daily charts - best for those who can't spend a lot of time in front of the screen. The book is written with the new trader in mind, but anyone who's looking to use the daily charts more might find it useful too.

It comes with no promises of riches, just an outline of what worked for me and pointers to take it further. Feel free to post any questions or comments about the book here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers,

Michael

hi thanks for the system

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: