Anybody have the this indicator?

Hi,

anybody have the the indicator in the attached pictures, I don't know even its name but it seems very profitable in gbpusd TF 2H or 4H, please if somebody have that, share it.

Files:

This indicator is only SMAs which periods you can see in the picture. If someone bought it, he would be very, VERY, V E R Y stupid.

Best Regards,

P7

pete7:
This indicator is only SMAs which periods you can see in the picture. If someone bought it, he would be very, VERY, V E R Y stupid.

Best Regards,

P7

Dear pete7

can you tell me its setting or upload its template

be appreciated

phil

You can see the periods on your chart (3,6,9,12,16,20,36), just put the Simple Moving Averages with those periods on your chart. If you do not know how to do it, you have to read a little. Man, those are basics, do not be lazy !

You can also see the other 'indicator' that is in separate window. Those are also SMAs with the periods you can see (those periods are higher).

CAN YOU TELL ME WHO SELLS THIS CRAPPY INDICATOR ?

Best Regards,

P7

pete7:
You can see the periods on your chart (3,6,9,12,16,20,36), just put the Simple Moving Averages with those periods on your chart. If you do not know how to do it, you have to read a little. Man, those are basics, do not be lazy !

You can also see the other 'indicator' that is in separate window. Those are also SMAs with the periods you can see (those periods are higher).

CAN YOU TELL ME WHO SELLS THIS CRAPPY INDICATOR ?

Best Regards,

P7

you can see following link

http://championship.mql4.com/2006/users/sashken#comments

Regards

Unfortunately I can't see the link you provided because I am not an registered user and I can't register because the registration is closed. Can you make some effort and write who sells several moving averages as a holy grail that will multiple your capital ?

Best Regards,

P7

pete7:
Unfortunately I can't see the link you provided because I am not an registered user and I can't register because the registration is closed. Can you make some effort and write who sells several moving averages as a holy grail that will multiple your capital ?

Best Regards,

P7

I 'm surprised, because I don't register too, can't you see the following link too?

http://championship.mql4.com/2006/participants

if you see that, click on sashken's comments

Regards

m217irr:
I 'm surprised, because I don't register too, can't you see the following link too?

http://championship.mql4.com/2006/participants

if you see that, click on sashken's comments

Regards

This one I coul and I saw. It is not sashken's indicator but the picture is a reply to sashekn's question. Unfortunately I do not understand russian and I still do not know who wants to sell this crap and cheat people.

Best Regards,

P7

pete7:
This one I coul and I saw. It is not sashken's indicator but the picture is a reply to sashekn's question. Unfortunately I do not understand russian and I still do not know who wants to sell this crap and cheat people.

Best Regards,

P7

Dear p7!

Are you sure all the lines we see in the pics, all of them is SMAs,

and as you see in TF H2 we can see direction of market and take a big move easily, isn't it, please advise me

thanks

phil

m217irr:
Dear p7!

Are you sure all the lines we see in the pics, all of them is SMAs,

and as you see in TF H2 we can see direction of market and take a big move easily, isn't it, please advise me

thanks

phil

I think all of them are SMAs. By the direction of market you mean those arrows ? Those are nothing more than directions of SMAs that can be easily seen by the naked eye without any arrows.

Best Regards,

P7

pete7:
I think all of them are SMAs. By the direction of market you mean those arrows ? Those are nothing more than directions of SMAs that can be easily seen by the naked eye without any arrows.

Best Regards,

P7

Please look at pic,what is your opinion

Files:
profit11.gif  36 kb
Reason: