Amazing EA...!

hi everybody.

I just found this amazing EA. it is a kind a scalp robot. I've tried this EA for 2 days and without any loses. the problem is, this EA is trial and will be expired in august. if one of you can find the code of this EA tell me please...

this EA is optimized for GBPJPY and USDJPY. I traded with USDJPY and made no mistake.

set the time frame to M1, must be M1.

no stop loss and take profit=10.

thank you.

Files:

Zecki: Hello!

Thank you for your EA posting.

I also interested to check the performance of this EA.

As you adviced, I just attached the EA, to 1 min US/JPY Chart. HOwever, It seems this EA is not functional.

I mean, under MT4 the navigator section, I could see EA is with Gray color ( The advisor head hat). EA head supposed to be light green color. Could you please explain me!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rama

zecki:
hi everybody.

I just found this amazing EA. it is a kind a scalp robot. I've tried this EA for 2 days and without any loses. the problem is, this EA is trial and will be expired in august. if one of you can find the code of this EA tell me please...

this EA is optimized for GBPJPY and USDJPY. I traded with USDJPY and made no mistake.

thank you.

Thank you for this amazing EA. Where did you come across this EA opening countless trades? What is the maximum number of trades and what is your maximum drawdown so far.

Thanks

rswamy4449:
Zecki: Hello!

Thank you for your EA posting.

I also interested to check the performance of this EA.

As you adviced, I just attached the EA, to 1 min US/JPY Chart. HOwever, It seems this EA is not functional.

I mean, under MT4 the navigator section, I could see EA is with Gray color ( The advisor head hat). EA head supposed to be light green color. Could you please explain me!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rama

Right click on the smiling EA

Select properties from the expert advisor

Select allow live trading

Hope this helps

zecki:
hi everybody.

thank you.

i've tested already,no loses and profitable.

good EA.but only trial

aelimian:
Right click on the smiling EA

Select properties from the expert advisor

Select allow live trading

Hope this helps

-----------------------------------------------------

Aelimian: Hello!

Thank you for your prompt message.

I already selected the properites from EA, and selected live trading. yes, I could see smiley face on the cahrt. Also I could see sell and buy signals on the chart.

My question is why EA's head HAT is in GRAY Color, in place of light green color.

Hope I explained my problem correctly.

Thank you again!

With regards,

Sincerely,

Rama

zecki:
hi everybody.

CAREFUL - No Stop Loss... DANGER

rswamy4449:
-----------------------------------------------------

Aelimian: Hello!

Thank you for your prompt message.

I already selected the properites from EA, and selected live trading. yes, I could see smiley face on the cahrt. Also I could see sell and buy signals on the chart.

My question is why EA's head HAT is in GRAY Color, in place of light green color.

Hope I explained my problem correctly.

Thank you again!

With regards,

Sincerely,

Rama

the grey hat could be because its blocked for live trading OR its an EX$ and has no MQ4 file to compile from

it will still "run"

Perky:
the grey hat could be because its blocked for live trading OR its an EX$ and has no MQ4 file to compile from it will still "run"

---------------------------------------

Perky: Good evening!

Thank you for your prompt help.

You are are totally right.

I just checked my account tab, EA is active and placing the trades.

Thank you again for your help and explaination.

With regards,

Sincerely,

Rama

that was I told you..!

quangmach:
i've tested already,no loses and profitable. good EA.but only trial

yes it is very profitable. I got 25% of my margin for 2 days trading. could you find the source code? as far as I know, it's protected. any sugestion...?

zecki:
yes it is very profitable. I got 25% of my margin for 2 days trading. could you find the source code? as far as I know, it's protected. any sugestion...?

where you get this EA???

it was encrypted,and in trial mode only

Reason: