MTPredictor

Hi folks

Trying to export MT4 data into MTPredictor, with no success, cant seem to get the format correct, does anyone know where you can get Ascii data free for the majors? Google searched, followed the tutorial on the MTpredictor site, but keeps comming up with invalid data. I have carefully checked the date format etc. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Guru

hi

try this expert.looking for data is not needed any more.this EA works grate for u in this matter.

cheers

Files:

Kamyar, many thanks, how does it get the MT4 data into MTPredictor??

Sorry for sounding so stupid. It's all new to me.

GuRu123:
Kamyar, many thanks, how does it get the MT4 data into MTPredictor?? Sorry for sounding so stupid. It's all new to me.

hi

you are welcome.

attach the EA on any chart you want it's data(time frame is not important).in the property window of the EA set the time frames that you wnat the EA export the data to "True".for example for M1 time frame set "LoadM1 = true" and so on.

this EA (by default setting)updates exported data every 1 minute frequencyupdate=60).

you can go to your metatrader folder\experts\files\export_history\

for the data files.to set the date format in MTP for using the files made by the EA use "yyyymmdd" format and the data should be set in this order:

date

time

high

low

close

volume

delimiter = ","

time format="hh:mm"

that is all.i hope this helps you.

thanks

kamyar

kamyar:
hi

you are welcome.

attach the EA on any chart you want it's data(time frame is not important).in the property window of the EA set the time frames that you wnat the EA export the data to "True".for example for M1 time frame set "LoadM1 = true" and so on.

this EA (by default setting)updates exported data every 1 minute frequencyupdate=60).

you can go to your metatrader folder\experts\files\export_history\

for the data files.to set the date format in MTP for using the files made by the EA use "yyyymmdd" format and the data should be set in this order:

date

time

high

low

close

volume

delimiter = ","

time format="hh:mm"

that is all.i hope this helps you.

thanks

kamyar

Hmmm... Can this be set for each tick instead? If so, the accuracy of back testing could be exponentially increased.

Thoughts?

-cs

GuRu123:
Hi folks

Trying to export MT4 data into MTPredictor, with no success, cant seem to get the format correct, does anyone know where you can get Ascii data free for the majors? Google searched, followed the tutorial on the MTpredictor site, but keeps comming up with invalid data. I have carefully checked the date format etc. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Guru

this may help

but you have to save and run from scripts

Files:

MTPredictor ?

is freeware ?

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
MTPredictor ? is freeware ?

No $2000 us

Cheers Perky, I got Adata and have attached it to various charts on different timeframes which you can analyse in MTP. Only problem is MT4 can run pretty slow if you have too many charts open.

Perky:
this may help but you have to save and run from scripts
Files:
adata1.mq4  2 kb

MTPredictor

Go to http://www.itgforex.com and download a demo. If you run itrader then you can open timeframes which ones you want. Then you may right click on the chart (which ones you want) click to Export to native Metastock format sentence.

You may open the file from c:\programfiles\itrader\7.5\metastock

You run realtime in MTP. Click in the righthand side of the program green arrow. Have fun. You may see all timesframes which you choose automatic system in real time.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me.

This knowledge is from MTPredictor forum. (www.mtpredictor.com)

(In my sentences)

Hi

Cheers for the input, much appreciated!!

hbilgin:
Go to http://www.itgforex.com and download a demo. If you run itrader then you can open timeframes which ones you want. Then you may right click on the chart (which ones you want) click to Export to native Metastock format sentence.

You may open the file from c:\programfiles\itrader\7.5\metastock

You run realtime in MTP. Click in the righthand side of the program green arrow. Have fun. You may see all timesframes which you choose automatic system in real time.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me.

This knowledge is from MTPredictor forum. (www.mtpredictor.com)

(In my sentences)
Reason: