Reading Emails

Hi I have just got metatrader4 and I was wondering with metaeditor is it even remotly possible for it to read/parse emails and then put in the information or would I have to have a program running in unison which would parse the email and then send the information to metatrader

If anyone has tried this could you please tell me how far you got. I would really like to make a completely automated FOREX trading program that ran on a seperate computer.

messup000:
Hi I have just got metatrader4 and I was wondering with metaeditor is it even remotly possible for it to read/parse emails and then put in the information or would I have to have a program running in unison which would parse the email and then send the information to metatrader If anyone has tried this could you please tell me how far you got. I would really like to make a completely automated FOREX trading program that ran on a seperate computer.

Codersguru created something about e-mail. Check it this section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Besides Igorad created some indicator which is sending e-mails (via sms).

And there are one or two threads about how to set e-mail options in MetaTrader (take a search).

Reason: