Re-registering MT4

Is there any way of getting Metatrader without the demo expiring every month?

Or, if I have to re-register, do I have to re-load all the downloaded indicators again?

Thank you

Sam

Hi,

With many brokers you can just delete your account from the navigator area and start another one.

moneyline

Hello Moneyline

Do you mean 'right click' delete, and then download again from any available MT site/broker? Will that automatically install into the old program, retaining all configured templates and custom indicators.

Thank you - Sam

Hi,

No, I mean just at the navigator section (go to View --> Navigator) and then delete your user account from there.

Close and re-start MT4 and it will then issue you another account.

moneyline

Hi Moneyline

Thank you very much

Sam

How about keeping one account?

Hi guys!

Is there a way to keep a demo account over 30 days. So that I can keep a long term record of my EA live trading? Reseting the account would delete those trading records and the EAs have to start from scratch.

Thanks.

FX-Hedger:
Hi guys!

Is there a way to keep a demo account over 30 days. So that I can keep a long term record of my EA live trading? Reseting the account would delete those trading records and the EAs have to start from scratch.

Thanks.

In my understading, most of MT4 demo account won't expire after 30 days. At least I know I still got FxDD MT4 demo account from 4 months ago. Hope this help

Reason: