How to save profiles and reopen on another pc?

Hello all!

I currently have charts on two different profiles on my MT4. I wonder if i will still be able to see my charts when i log in to my similar account on MT4 on another pc/laptop? If not how do i transfer all i have right now over to the other PC and once i have done that, will amendments made to charts on one PC show on the other PC too? Thank you!

Copy the files from the profile folder that you want onto a USB stick and transfer them

GumRai:
Copy the files from the profile folder that you want onto a USB stick and transfer them

Hi GumRai, how do i save a profile entirely? i tried but it seems like it is only saving a chart pagex 

After i have done and transferred to another computer, will amendments done on my MT4 charts on one PC apply to all or just that PC alone?

supercallim:

Hi GumRai, how do i save a profile entirely? i tried but it seems like it is only saving a chart pagex

Copy the whole folder with the profile name that you want.

supercallim:

After i have done and transferred to another computer, will amendments done on my MT4 chartson one PC apply to all or just that PC alone?

No, you would need to re-copy and transfer the folder.

GumRai:

to copy the folder i will have to do it on my c drive? i cant do it on my mt4 platform right?

1. Wherever the data folder is on both installations. Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 17.02.2014
  2. Did you read the manual and find any export/import functions? User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help

GumRai:

So i simply copy the profiles i want on a thumbdrive, and paste it in the same exact location on another computer and that is it?

WHRoeder:
  1. Wherever the data folder is on both installations. Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 17.02.2014
  2. Did you read the manual and find any export/import functions? User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help

Hi WHRoeder!

I have tried reading but it seems really confusing for me to comprehend. Is copy and pasting between computers the only way?

If you have a wand you can do it by magic.

But normal users have to go the hard way and manually copy the files.

supercallim: . Is copy and pasting between computers the only way?
That has been answered five times!

pardon me as im really bad at this :/ let me try and get back if i need help! thank you all again!
Reason: