Free Martingale Expert Advisor Template

If you need some help to insert indicator triggers or instructions on how to use it let me know.

QBTrader:
If you need some help to insert indicator triggers or instructions on how to use it let me know.

i need help for an ea martingale with this condition

1. open position based on previous range candle closing ( example 30 points up or 30 points down )

2. after open position and continue with averaging, and there is a same signal again, then don't open new position, just continue the averaging.

example: there were position averaging buy, then there is buy signal again, then don't open the second buy signal.

3. after open position and continue with averaging, and there is a different signal, then open that position (I CALLED IT AV 2)

example: there were position averaging buy, then there is sell signal, it means open the sell signal an continue the strategy

after there were 2 position with different direction

4. averaging buy close if profit reach x point (example:50 points)

5. if there were floating sell, don't close it, just continue the averaging

please email me if you have question about this rio_ronaldy@yahoo.com

I want to try this with one of my EA's open trade signal but dont know how to add it in. My EA has an 85% win percentage with a 1/2 SL/TP ratio. I feel this could turn up the heat on my EA. Anyways, how would i add in a 4 MA cross over to this template? That should show me enough to add in all my indicators.

I want to try this with one of my EA's open trade signal but dont know how to add it in. My EA has an 85% win percentage with a 1/2 SL/TP ratio. I feel this could turn up the heat on my EA. Anyways, how would i add in a 4 MA cross over to this template? That should show me enough to add in all my indicators.

Sorry for the triple post.

i cant get this to start whats the reason?

anybody here had any experience with this specific ea?

Hi all, i am a physician involved in Forex as a hobby and playing around with EA builder. However, i have designed an automated trading system with winning rate (65-73%) but most of the won trades is small, while the losing ones are large( from 1 : 2 to 1:3). So, the end of this system is losing but with a very long periods and it could sustain for a period of time without losing the whole account. Simply this EA can survive in ranging to consolidating to moderate trending market conditions but not in a highly trending markets. I have designed an inversed form of this simple EA which can follow the trend very well but lose during the ranging markets. The number of trades on 5 minute charts (around 10/day) or 15 chart (around 7-8/day). I would appreciate your ideas to enhance its performance. Any ideas will be highly considered. Please dont hesitate to share with me your opinions whatever are.

Primarily here i am talking about the ranging EA, the one which could survive in the ranging markets and trying to avoid the aggressive trending conditions.

OK. now, i am thinking of ;

1- I am considering News filter indicators to avoid spike times.

2- using some other indicators to filter the entry and i have found some i could combine. So, i could cut down the number of trades from 10 to 2 or 3 on the 5 minute frame. But selecting only the highly probable ones.

3-considering Hedge or martingale during the highly trend periods.

4-considering using a logical stop loss to cut the nagative trades short without affecting the ones running to my side.

5-Considering using positive progressive betting system instead of martingale. This is based on the high number of my trades are Positive rather than negative.

That is all for now. Please if you have any idea i would appreciate to share it with me to solve this issue.

ESPECIALLY WITH THE BETTING SYSTEM TO CHOOSE AND HOW I COULD USE IT :).

email: mcgene2010atyahoo.com

Hatem

Hi, I came through your template for the martingale template, and i need your help to integrate my ea with ur martingale strategy with ur kind help. But first to pursuade you, My strategy i made on ea have max 2 consecutive loss with 3 months back test on gbp/jpy 4h chart with 140 open just long trade, may work on short trades too, 20 pips sl n tp. Te perfect conditon where max 2 loss n 1:1 win n loss ratio. My strategy, Open trades based on naked trading, candlestick reversal pattern, where, BUY - based on 3 bars, first one its high lower than the second, and the third bar lower than the second. SL/TP 20 pips. SELL the other way. If you want i can send you my EA to back test the result first, as i used strategystune.com to make the EA, it is hard for me to make a perfect EA. Some extra rules to add one, Before opening an long trade,make sure to delete the previous one before sending the new pending order, same goes to sell. And i also want to make long n short orders separately in the sense where the martingale double up for long only if long loss, and not long position loss but short pending lot to be double up. And when you create the EA please kindly keep it open ended as in it will work on any chart n timeframe as i would like to test it on other chart n timeframe as well. Please get back to me as i really confident with the strategy as it is proven. Thank you very much.

Mp88:
Hi, I came through your template for the martingale template . . .
Send a PM next time so that you don't bring an ancient thread back to the top of the list.

Thread start date: 2009.02.09
Reason: