simple trading strategy

hello,,everybody

I need an EA that can follow this simple strategy:

- if price line crosses SMA upward send BUY order with preset SL,TP and trailling stop

- if price line crosses SMA downward send SELL order with prese SL,TP and trailling stop

- if profit trigered trailling stop to move SL,,delete TP

- if price line crosses SMA in oposite direction of active order close active order and send new order

if anyone has idea to make this strategy better, I will be glad to hear from you.

your coopration to create EA for this strategy highly apritiated

VICTOR 1967

victor1967:

hello,,everybody

- if price line crosses SMA upward send BUY order with preset SL,TP and trailling stop

- if price line crosses SMA downward send SELL order with prese SL,TP and trailling stop

- if price line crosses SMA in oposite direction of active order close active order and send new order

if anyone has idea to make this strategy better, I will be glad to hear from you.

VICTOR 1967

Why bother? Its a loosing strategy.... don't only check your strategies on favourable trending conditions, also check how it works in rangging conditions.

DayTrader wrote >>

Why bother? Its a loosing strategy.... don't only check your strategies on favourable trending conditions, also check how it works in rangging conditions.

Dear DayTrader, thank you for reply, but this stratgy works well,,built in EA moving avarage of Meta Trader in something like waht I need,,but i want to add TP SL for this one,,

because it closes open orders only when a candle closes in opsite direction of order,,,so it losses the big profits in trends. if I can add TP SL and trailing stop for this one,,,I think it will work better. I am not familar with MQL4 language, if you konw how to do it, please help me.

Hello.

Are you ready to pay for this EA?

Regards

victor1967 wrote >>

hello,,everybody

VICTOR 1967

What settings do u want for your SMA, SL, TP and traling stop?

Reason: