HAMA PAD - 一个简单的交易方法 - 页 181

你好,格拉姆斯基

我正在使用EJ的指标,但无法重现像你这样的图表。你能给我们一些启发吗? 谢谢...........

漂亮的指标

我们如何获得指标和设置的模板?

这里是另一个论坛的好帖子,很适合与你们这些有抱负的交易者分享。

请欣赏!

fxcruiser

Quote from lindq:

My experience as well. 2 years to become "technically" proficient, another year to begin to overcome the the discipline hurdles. A total of 4 years to be profitable and confident in all market conditions.

Really, not unlike any higher education. A year in the dark. A second year of some slight enlightenment. A third year of growing understanding. A fourth year of getting it together.

And all the time, tuition and expenses are being paid.

I'm wondering here if my experience is common that trading doesn't really become consistently profitable until it becomes almost instinctive. And that doesn't happen overnight.

Whatever setups one uses, it really comes down to price action and 'feeling' when to move in, and when to move out.

Whether shooting hoops, hitting golf balls, or trading, to become a professional (self supporting) one has to put in the thousands of hours of doing it until it becomes second nature.

Gramski:
这是我的MTF模板的一个例子,是EJ的ZCREST方法的变体,其中有一些小的扭曲......我发现它在任何情况下都能提供非常清晰和准确的(而且不会迟到!)进场/出场信号。

如果毕加索是一个货币交易员........

开玩笑,兄弟。不错的图表。必须要有很好的能力才能跟上这一切。最近没有看到你的身影。希望你能尽快到交易室来。我们想念你,伙计。

是的,EJ我同意你的最后一个帖子

想想看,完成教育后,你必须从底层开始,需要一些时间才能达到(如果有的话)顶层。

如果你学习法律,你将不会负责一个重大案件。

医学还需要4-5年的时间才能成为一名 "真正的 "医学博士。

即使是作为一个会计,你也会有一些琐碎的工作要做。

在贸易领域,你从第一天起就是首席执行官,所以没有理由有那么多的人失败。

fxcruiser:
这里有一个来自另一个论坛的好帖子,可以与你们所有有抱负的交易者分享。

享受吧!

fxcruiser

很好的帖子,我可以证明我所花的时间,我已经生活了两年,每天的屏幕时间比睡眠时间还多,现在我才开始变得有反应,能够看清图表左边的方向,看看右边的方向。有像你这样伟大的人在正确的方向上指点迷津也很有帮助。

没有什么值得成就的事情是容易的,但是伙计,它已经开始变得有趣了。

HS

以下是格雷格在另一个艾米尼期货论坛上发的帖子中对这些内容的补充。

If I may put in my 2 cents

Not everyone is cut out to be a trader, many just do not have the psychological make up for it, and many, I would even say most do not have the financial make up for it.

Mostly, though new traders weed themselves out of the market, by being ill-prepared, ill-informed and ill-equipped. Sort of like a surgeon showing up in the operating room, figuring he would just try a surgery or 2, before he decides if he really wants to be a surgeon.

For some reason traders do this all the time, I am not sure why, perhaps because access to trading accounts and margin is easy. Many who 'give it a try' with zero knowledge last only a few months, blow their account and never return.

The statistics in the industry are very clear on this.

By the time a wannabe trader figures out it's more complicated than that, he is now operating from a financial and psychological perspective of failure.

I personally know many traders who are successful some who earn a fair living equivalent to other professionals, and some others who earn many times that in a single year.

Last years bonuses for traders at wall street firms set all time records.

Like any business, like any industry and any profession, there will always those who succeed and those who don't.

What separates the two? (a hint, it's the same for any profession)

Hard work, A positive attitude, Perseverance, Time and Discipline

Trading is Evolution not Revolution.

It is not a get rich quick lottery, it is not a game

Many go to Med school, Biz School, Law School and never graduate, they can't cut it. Does that mean that there are no successful Doctors, Businessmen or lawyers in the world?

Not everyone is cut out for every profession, that's just how it is.

Traders do have 1 clear disadvantage, they are allowed (as long as they have $2,000 to open an account) to try their hand at it, it seems to be the ONLY profession where the proper education comes after instead of prior to execution

Just my 2 cents worth

Greg

Greg是一位非常精明的专业交易员,也是交易区方法和学习课程的开发者。 这是我遇到过的最好的交易课程之一。

祝您愉快

fxcruiser

哎呀!我忘了格雷格加了什么。我忘了格雷格加了什么。

Fives you bring up another very good point, which is that there must be a fit, between the Trader and the Style of trading.

Many traders see others having success with a style and yet they are not able to.

Your psychology, risk tolerance etc.. all come into play in determining if a style is right for you.

I know JP is a fine trader I have seen him trade. I too use Market Profile but trade a vastly different way than JP does.

And I know I could not trade his way.

My personality requires that I take more trades in a day and hold them for shorter periods of time. This is what works for me.

There is no question that it takes time to discover your "Trading Personality" and then find the style that fits best with it.

So the question is, will a trader still be around financialy, after trying a few styles that may not be right for him.

I think traders need to do more research, and ask the right questions before taking on a style

Such as how many trades per day, do you ever hold overnight positions, how long is the average trade held, what type of stops are used, do you scale in and out of positions etc.....

And next, paper or sim trade that style for a while to see how it feels.

I know that even on a sim trade I could not hold a trade all day, just not my style

Greg

这只是新闻吗?

你的方法是否在新闻之前就为你准备好了?

享受吧!

fxcruiser

附加的文件:

了解市场和它的操纵方式

导致市场大跌的只是新闻吗? 我将在本周晚些时候对此进行更多评论。 现在,请看这个视频。

YouTube - Jim Cramer关于市场操纵的演讲

YouTube - 聪明的钱推动了金融市场的发展?

以及网站上的更多内容。

享受吧!