MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 851

Hello, I know in fibo retracement tool that by going in fibo levels proprieities and adding "%$" at each fibo level description we can see the price value displayed for each fibo level My question is With fibonnaci time zones tool how to display the time for each fibo level ? Is there any...
  Any difference?  (3)
Would there be any difference in the result between the following two pieces of code? First one: if (FirstCurr == "GBP" && SecondCurr == "AUD") Pair = "GBPAUD";   {      if ((GBPbefore > AUDbefore) && (GBPafter < AUDafter))       SellArray[3] = true;      if ((GBPbefore < AUDbefore) && (GBPafter >...
Hi, I have an indicator in its own separate window, which sets two level-lines (like rsi over bought and oversold, but these you set yourself) that are changing over the time. Is there a way to get the values of these lines. I only know SetLevelValue() (and miss GetLevelValue()) - is there another...
I am writing an EA that uses a custom indicator so i am using iCustom in the code. The book gives the format as follows: double iCustom(string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift)and says this about parameters (....,): Parameters set (if necessary). Now this indicator...
[Deleted]
Hello, some weird things happened to me. I have received two new EA and I put these two new EAs in my experts files. I closed the MT4 platform and then I restarted the MT4 platform to make these two new files be compiled. (1) Unfortunately by re-starting the platform these two files can't be
Hi fellow traders, I know someone works at one of the FX brokers, he told me ones they are copying traders trades without the trader permissions or knowledge. My question is there any ways to lock my account from such thing? Thanks
This should most probably a very simple problem to solve. I want to read the Symbol() of a particular chart and then break up the 6 char string (e.g. EURUSD) into the two currencies involved e.g. EUR and USD and give each one of them a numeric value. Can anybody please help me to solve this problem?
[Deleted]
Hi, very nice forum I have a question: Which Forex Robot do you use/prefer ? - Million dollar Pips ---> $99 - MaghnesForex ---> free - Nanotech ---> $99 Thank you
Hello everybody, this user here created a very interesting trailing stop tool. It works fine when, for example, placing it on a chart in the mt4 terminal. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9530 Now, I'd like to integrate this functionality, if possible, into an expert adviser I've already programmed for...
[Deleted]
Hello, im tring to read a cvs file with multipile columns and many many rows what i want to do is to take for example column D and to check for the higest value in this column. one more thing is that i want to limit the search by time (hour and minute) in the picture you can see it in red. the
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                               Trendline Indi.mq4 |//|                                                       GoldlandFX |//|                                        http://www.goldlandfx.com...
[Deleted]
I want to draw few lines each day at 6:45, 10:00, 14:30 and 16:00 so my code looks this way: datetime setTime(string godzina){        int dzien, miesiac, rok;        string szablon;        datetime czas;        dzien   = TimeDay(TimeCurrent());        miesiac =...
Quick one. Broker ILQ is allowing me to trade with units (right the way down to just 1 unit!) on a very small account of $1k to forward test in a life environment my EA. I would appreciate someone to just simply confirm if I need to make changes to the following, to cater for this type of broker....
I don't mind taking the time to learn the programming language but I just would like to know if this is possible. 1. Open a long position when the price reaches a certain point and set to close if profit reaches 100 pips. 2. If the position is losing by more than 100 pips open another long position...
Hi, I want run two scripts in same time in MT4. Is this possible? Current when run first script and try run second script, MT4 alerts "would you like stop first and run second". Can disable this Alert too? Regards,
How to make SYMBOL_RIGHTPRICE biggest? 1) After I chose rightprice Label 2) select it for Arrow properties 3) I manually go to pull down menu (usually for lines got thicker) to be chosen, right price got bigger. But, how can I set the biggest one of SYMBOL_RIGHTPRICE in the code? Thanks in...
I have downloaded a robot script but I don't seem to be able to load it on my MT4 platform. Sorry to ask such a basic question. Could someone give me instructions on how to do this
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to mql4, but not programming. Heres the code I've tried so far but it's not working. What I'm trying to do is enter a trade when the 2 MA's are a certain distance apart, and then exit when they cross. int Period1 = 7;int Period2 = 18;int orderNumber;double stopLossConst =...
Закажу изготовление советника для МТ4
[Deleted]
Hello,  I have found an expert where the parameter OrderClosePrice()  is included into an OrderModify and an OrderClose logic. The codelines are the following: OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask+Point*TrailingStop,OrderClosePrice()-TakeProfit*Point -TrailingStop*Point,0,Purple);...
  Alert Signal  (1)
Hello, I'm looking for an Alert Indicator that Signals (alert.wav) "Only" when the bid is above the entered price and the bid crosses the entered price. The reverse test is when the current ask is below the entered price and the ask crosses the entered price. Is there one like that available now?...
  zero divide  (3)
Hi, Not sure how to deal with math about ordersend lots, lotstep, minlot.... So I tried some, and suddenly an "zero divide" occured. By adding some debug "print", I'm sure it's because the math I just mentioned. .....  Print(ratio);  Print("here   4");double pudanlot = MathFloor(...
  pip or point  (6)
Hi, a quick question please: OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid, 3,White);   Not sure it's pip or point here. Do I need to rewrite it as: int mypoint;if(Digits==3||Digits==5) mypoint=10; else mypoint=1;OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid, 3*mypoint ,White);  
  ordersend Help  (3)
i have write a EA small code get ordersend error 130 please tell me whta is the wrong with this int BuyOrder1 = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,NormalizeDouble(Ask,2),5,NormalizeDouble(Ask,2)-8*Point,NormalizeDouble(Ask,2)+ 18*Point,"Asanka Buy",16384,0,Green); Alert(GetLastError());
[Deleted]
Dear All, Kindly help me configuring the following issues: 1) The function, AccountLeverage(); It return the account leverage as per MQL docs; but, I've notice that, brokers would offer (say 1:200) for currencies while (say 1:100) for metals and so on; which means that, somehow it differs from...
Hi, SciTE is much better than Metaeditor. Everybody may want to try this: https://code.google.com/p/scite-mql/ I can create in SciTE a code including Chinese words and save, and open this code file. Also I can copy&paste into Metaeditor and then save as .mq4 file. But drag this mq4 file from...
Hello what im trying to do is simply make a traders assistant ea when its reading open orders its supposed to print the order it found but its not showing anything but a 0 or "" (blank) Could somebody fix my code? #property copyright "Copyright 2013, TradersAssistant -by Brian Lillard." #property
[Deleted]
Hello I am new in this system, I try MT4 a few weeks and I found this forum. I would ask for all, if anyone did think about combination stochastic indinactor with moving average. I can´t program it, so I look for help and write here this idea. I would to know if it is possible in expert advicer. PS
New article MetaTrader AppStore Results for Q3 2013 has been published: Another quarter of the year has passed and we have decided to sum up its results for MetaTrader AppStore - the largest store of trading robots and technical indicators for MetaTrader platforms. First of all, AppStore for...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have this idea: Doing code for automatic open news graph (rotate system). Example: I select few prefered graph (majors) and I want rotate this graph after X sec. Do you have code for my idea, please? Thank you.