MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 754

[Deleted]
  How to get MT4 574 from MT4 509?  (37   1 2 3 4)
Hello, Can anyone help me - how can I get MT4 574 ?? I tested many brokers, each of them provide MT4 509. But now I'm furiously need to get 574 version. I tried from this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/148851 But I am really frustrated... :''( I couldn't realize and so far, could not
[Deleted]
Hi guys I'm trying to write an Array to a file using FileWriteArray() but I need to make this file shared writing between 2 or more EA from different brokers. The fact is: if I use FILE_WRITE everything is ok. But when I use FILE_SHARE_WRITE I don't get my array written (the file remain empty) P.S....
  Keyboard speed  (16   1 2)
I recently upgraded mt4 platform to build 625. I like the new compiler because it is ultra-fast. But I found a new problem that I did not have before. When I am editing my source code, when I am typing in a new line or adding or editing an existing line, it takes for ever for keystrokes to appear...
On the night of 9-10 May, a small upgrade will be performed on the MQL4.com website. We hope this maintenance will pass unnoticed for you.
We have released the beta version of MetaTrader 4 build 628 fixing compatibility with Symantec antivirus. We urge you to update the application after connecting to demo.metaquotes.net:443 (MetaQuotes-Demo) server or copy the two files (terminal.exe and metaeditor.exe) from the following zip archive:...
Hello Guys, Do you know any solution which allows save to an array: - an account balance (as balance1) before trade and - an account balance (as balance2) after trade? How to check AccountBalance() every time when OrdersHistoryTotal() changes? Thanks.
  multi TF  (9)
Hi, Someone can tell me how to create a chart (1 currency) with several windows (diferent TF), all in the same chart. Save it and then using it as a kind of template for all the currencies. Attached an example of how I`d like to have my charts drawned. thanks
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I'm wondering how does order processing works in MT4. Let's say EURUSD is ask/bid 1.0000/0.99999 EA sends a market order like: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Ask,1,0,0,0) - to go long on EURUSD 1 lot no slippage/sl/tp The next tick EURUSD is ask/bid 2.00000/1.99999 what happens to my order
I have mt4 build 600,I have installed ichimokupower ea using ea installer, I have set the input parameters and activated the ea, and have yet to see any trades made by the ea, am I missing something or is this an installation problem
[Deleted]
Title pretty much says it all. How do I display on chart which day is selected with create object? Just throwing the variable name in there like so shows as '0' on chart. CreateObject("2",day,15,55+inc); enum day  {   Sunday,   Monday,   Tuesday,   Wednesday,   Thursday,   Friday,   Saturday  };
Hi, I use since years the WinSock.mqh Ver 1.0, ryaz(https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9296) and the wsockclnt.mq4. After last update from 5xx to 6xx I have 38 errors if I try to compile "wsockclnt.mq4". A compiled version with build 5xx works fine in latest MT4. But I can never touch and compile this...
Hello, Imported to two HST files through History Center and I see them in History Center - no issues. However, my Open Offline dialog box is empty. I know in the past I had to exit mt4 and open it again for list to be populated. But it doesn't help now. I can see the new files created in
Any one can help me who knows mql programming? I made an EA for MT4 the signals are the same in long and short, but in short way doesn't open any position at all, not in back test and not even on a live account. I checked everything but i dont know why doesnt open short. If anyone can help me in
[Deleted]
  Unknow Issue  (3)
Hello, i have install on a VPS Server a MetaTrader and i have put a EA on a chart and i get know following error messages that i dont understand, please look in the attached picture and let me know if somebody from you understand that:
  Event on changing server?  (11   1 2)
Hi, all important things in the OnInit-routine not be called, if I change the server. Is there another event handler to react on server-change? Regards Burkhard
Will auto update trigger at any random time during the day while MT4 is running, or only on startup?
void OnTick()  {      double Middle = iBands(NULL,0,18,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);      Alert("Middle =", Middle); Please help with this code. I want it to give me an alert of what the middle of the bollinger band is at each tick. I know it's not practical, but the alert is just for testing the...
[Deleted]
  Incorrect order  (12   1 2)
Hi guy. can someone tell me why this is happening? As in the picture, the system buy at incorrect price. The candle not even reach that high. How come this happen? It also happen when closing order as well. It close at very weird price. Here is portion of the code i believe to be the source but...
How to draw a Support/Resistance line depending on just a Single Price? Like drawing a single Horizontal line at price 1.3850. And how to draw a block between two prices? Like drawing a rectangular block between 1.3850 & 1.3860? Regards
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ProjectName | //| Copyright 2012, CompanyName | //| http://www.companyname.net |
Hey Guys, I am quite new to the Elite section but already a user on the regular channel. Though I was wondering where the "Free subscription to several Elite Signals of your choice" can be found? The LAB Trend system I got up and running and already made some pips with it, though everything else (EA...
Hi, Why every broker need its MT4 and not a default MT4 can be worked out for multiple brokers like its ADRIOD APP DOES?????? I am looking for single MT4 using for multiple brokers?There must be some solution and whats it? Will adding *.srv and *.lic files to \cofig folder will do the trick please...
Hello, im having problem with my EA, it opens more than one trade at one time, i need to fix that, and let the EA, only open another trade when the first one hit the TP or SL, after that its ok to open another trade, and i want to set a fixed lot, it always keep changes the lots ... here is the...
Hi everybody, I am wondering if SendNotification() is possible from indicators. The MQL help https://docs.mql4.com/common/sendnotification tells nothing about that. But the MT4 terminal Options menu tells that push can be sent from EAs and scripts. If you know the answer please comment, thanks.
  Error 130 Pain  (6)
Hi I am having a lot of pain with an Error 130. From what I have read everything points to a NormalizeDouble issue but I can't seem to solve it. The ea takes the low of the day and places a buy order, I have written similar code using 'Ask' as a price reference with no problem. The broker is Alpari...
Hi, Almost all is in the title. On a live chart, there are several way to do it, for example with the OnTimer event handler. But what about the Strategy Tester, timer doesn't work, sleep doesn't work, tick count is not reliable. I am looking for a way to open a trade (or run any code), x seconds...
[Deleted]
I've got some ObjectCreates that are displaying text but the text is being cut off at approximately 64 chars across the chart. How do I increase the allowed width of an Object?
New date 646 - appears to have a bug with " Default.tpl " file - or Default Template. Prior update - one could - setup a template w/indicators etc - customized chart per personal needs. Say 5 Moving Averages 5/12/53/107/200 - Save the template as 5n12. open new chart - normal default is simple...
Hi all, I have a problem with MetaTrader 4, each time I open it it want install an update, this is a problem for me because I have some script who uses some dll and I must not update it. For each open windows ask me if I want take the permission at MT4 to do some modify, this problem exist because
I do not want to update to this 600 build. I am currently sitting on build 509. Would be massively grateful if someone can help???