MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 712

Hello, I'm a really newbie and I would like not to chase you! I'm able to draw lines using ObjectCreate command. Here is an example to draw a line  on yesterday's high. long chart_id=ChartID(); string daily_high="Daily_high"; ObjectCreate(chart_id,daily_high, OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], iHigh(NULL,...
Hi guys, I'm subscribed to a signal provider with the confirmations turned on. When I started the terminal, the 0.8% value was set, which is fine by me. 2014.10 . 01 04 : 48 : 09.648 '2201770' : Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new
Hi guys, I would like to ask if i had a proper coding when dealing with GlobalVariables. int OnInit(){   //check if GlobalVariable is present   if(!GlobalVariableCheck("TradeAllowed"))   {      GlobalVariableSet("TradeAllowed",1);   }   else   {      GlobalVariableSet("TradeAllowed",1);   }} I have...
I was wondering if there is still a cap on the maximum account password size for master/investor password?  If so, what is the max? Are special characters allowed now? mt4 I think used to have a 14 character limit with no special characters allowed.  This allowed for very weak passwords.    
Hi, can someone help me with this indicator i've got from here. I've modifying it so the indicator would draw standard deviation of the net position from COT data, but when I'm loading it onto the chart, it draw nothing... This is the source code:...
  IsDemo() ???  (2)
Hi, I'm running an EA on Demo account where server is Pepperstone-Demo02 I got weird EA logic so I printed it:    if(IsDemo()) Print("I work at a demo account");  else Print("I work at a real account"); It prints "I work at a real account" This is annoying me a lot. At least, when I connect to a...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I have problem with  #import function on pc with system Win XP (!) On pc with system Vista the same code working ok My code library:  ..\MQL4\Libraries #property copyright "Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property version   "1...
[Deleted]
Hi,there. I need an alarm to give me a notice when a sudden point change on XAGUSD comes,which often take place on the day of publishing non agricultural employment report. So i can hear this alarm by my loudspeaker box. any friend know how to build this one
I understand Windows 8 does not allow writing of new files saved eg. profiles, etc into the original directory. I can see the new profile saved when I pull down the menu but I need to locate the file physically to copy into another MT4. How do I locate that. Thank you
hello, I would like to draw trend lines with line segments. These are static trend line, they will be fixed on a specific period. With your help, I would like to know how to set the start time of the period and the end time. If you have any leads let me know! Kind regards.
[Deleted]
If insert new input parameter and compile expert, not show new parameter in stategy tester, need to restart terminal to see new parameter
  DLL file question  (10)
I have recently begun learning how to program my strategies into a DLL. I am using Visual Studio/C++.   QUESTION 1.  I know I can pass data from MT4 to the DLL file when I call the function such as mydllfunction(data1, data2, data3)   but is there another way I can get data into the DLL for...
Won't test experts anymore as of today 9-25-14 Tester: Cannot load Experts\ Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\OANDA - MetaTrader\MQL4\Experts\Daily Rat.ex4' [2] Any EA I try that were previously working are not able to load now. Please advise
[Deleted]
Dear MetaTrader 4 support Service, I've installed Meta Trader 4 android version on my mobile phone. I've a few acc in different broker. The problem is: if i viewing Broker A, then i want change to view my acc in Broker B, there is no "account" menu but it directly appear "New Order" menu for...
Dear, I am using WebRequest. and want to get return value:   _url = _url+"?message="+Message;   //--- load html page from URL   res=WebRequest("GET", _url,cookie,NULL,50,post,0,result,headers);//--- check errors   if(res==-1)     {      Print("Error code =",GetLastError());      ReturnValue=0;...
[Deleted]
Assuming all my trades have some StopLoss, how can I write a function that will determine if, given the direction (buy/sell), volume, and stoploss of a trade, it is possible to get a Stop Out. For example, if I want to open a buy order when the Ask is 1.56432 with a stoploss at 1.56232 and a volume...
Hi Guys, I just want to ask what is your idea on dealing with 2 EA's communicating in one Client Terminal. For example, same EA's are placed on EURUSD and GBPUSD both have ample amount of trades, when EA on EURUSD reach a condition to which it will close all opened trades because it reach certain
[Deleted]
What's the most efficient way to isolate historical bars, new real-time bars and ticks in OnCalculate? e.g.    int i, last;   if(prev_calculated > 1)      i = prev_calculated - 1;   else      i = 0;         last = rates_total - 1;   if (i == last)   {      //tick   }   else   {      //historical &...
[Deleted]
Hi, I tried write proper code for function, but (I think) I can't call it. Have you got any suggestions? I read tutorials and  tried to find solution of this problem using break, return.... Bool return value, and I can't use void. Maybe int start(){...Trailing(true);return(0);} bool Trailing(bool...
[Deleted]
Hello,  Currently, I have a custom indicator runs quite well and I would like to put it to the App store. Are there some kind of template for creating such app? Since my indicator mostly analyze the market price and tell the user when to buy/sell, I don't think I need an extremely advanced tools....
Hello Everyone Is it possible to change presentation of candles into bars? In Overlay Chart indicator Overlay chart is presented by candles...I want to be bars instead... Is it possible? Is there function doing it ? In MT5 it is DRAW_BARS...what is in MT4? https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7933...
Works fine getting the 4 values. I would also like to know when the bar switches color, How do I determine that?
Hi I coded a function in a script ( with #property strict ) and it compiles and works perfectly! Now I pasted just this function in my EA which compiles with no error before the pasting(!) it is 'strict' as well and there is so far no call of this function in that EA and now I get a lot errors:...
Eine Anleitung zur Handelsplattform MetaTrader auf deutsch finden Sie unter http://www.meta-trader.de/MetaTrader-Benutzerhandbuch.doc.pdf Benutzerhandbuch MetaTrader Auch Hilfe bei der Entwicklung des eigenen Handelssystem findet man über diese Seite.
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am looking to have all my indicators in a different window, instead of having them in the same window where my charts are located. How can I do it?
Hello people, I need help with the making of a simple program with MetaEditor. The program is simple: it should make an order (for exaxt time) and also move the stop lose line along with the price of the current product. For example i want to make an order to buy 10000 euroes (EUR/BGN) at 19:00 (now...
can anyone please help me? I want the Tenken Sen value in this function:  int signal()   {     int signal=2; // i need here the codes using iCustom----- Then something like     if(Tanken Sen<30) signal=0;     if(Tanken Sen>70) signal=1;   return(signal);   } Thanks
Hi, does anybody know how IsTesting() and IsOptimization() are connected: 1) Not connected: if IsOptimization()==true =>  IsTesting() == false ? 2) Connected: if IsOptimization()==true =>  IsTesting() == true (too) ? Which one is correct? Thanks Gooly
Dear, I want to get accurate CCI value on dateandtime. Example what was the CCI value in EURUSD '2014.09.16 23:19:53'. i write the code below:   int iBarBegin   = iBarShift(NULL, 0, '2014.09.16 23:19:53', true); double data = iCCI(NULL,PERIOD_M15,per2,PRICE_CLOSE,iBarBegin) ;   above iBarShift...
[Deleted]
Hi all,   This is the simple program i write, but it will give more than one alert in one time.   can some one help on that, how to make it give only one alert each time.   Thank you      datetime  TimeCurrent();  datetime b= D'13:59:00';  datetime a= D'13:59:30';   int abc =1;   int bcd =2; int...