MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 663

[Deleted]
Hi   if I run an expert advisor on a chart, how can I have the history of trades done by this ea (since it was opened) to appear automatically on the chart with the usual arrows and trendlines between opening and closing of the position (like what I get when I run strategy tester and click on "open...
[Deleted]
Hello,  At the outset, I apologize for my English, most of the work done by google translator. Thank you for your patience with this text :) Problem description: I need after the first Target profit were offset any remaining orders to break even In this code after the first profit Target is moved...
  OnChartEvent  (5)
I have a situation where I want my code to do something when eg. a trendline is clicked. I also want to be able to move the line without the code being executed. My problem is that when I double click to select the line to move it, the first of the 2 clicks activates the  CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK and...
Hello all, does anyone know what's the meaning of this error and how to fix it? It seems to appear after a few minutes when I load a custom indicator. Thanks in advanced. 
Here is what I want to do, but I just cannot seem to get it right : I have 2 EA's, both trading one symbol - for reasons that are not really important, I want the first EA to identify the condition at which an open trade on the symbol should close, but I want the actual close to be undertaken by the...
[Deleted]
Is there an hierarchy between OnTimer and OnTick, with OnTick being "more important" than OnTimer? I have 25 EAs running on 25 different charts with a OnTick function which takes less than 2 milliseconds to execute. I have another EA where I keep track of what's happening (I call it a review panel),...
So is this possible? I really need that. Greetings
There are under Windows 7 two MQL4 folders: 1) at C:\Program Files\........ \MQL4 2) at C:\Users\.........\MetaQuotes\.......\MQL4 Which folder should I use for the back up? What is a purpose for this duplication?
[Deleted]
Reggie was Aion gold animate in allowance the now recaptured survivors escape in the aboriginal place, but hes allegedly had a change of amore aback then.Hes abominably aggravating to plan his way aback into the basal accumulation any way he can, and in this case, hes been tasked with watching over...
Hi, I got a EA made which seems to work when I set it when the market is open. But if I set it on say sunday for a Monday open it will not open a order. I need this as I cant be in front of computer when the market opens Monday my time. What would be the reason for this? hally2710
Hi, traders    I build EA with OrderSend like this My condition, when complete current bar : If close() > MA(11) then Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel,.... Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_Sell, Lots, Bid, Slippage, StopLossLevel,...
[Deleted]
Tooltip object disappear if  i Restarting Terminal. Is that normal..? it will be better if tooltip still exist.
Server time is an invention made by forex brokers to sabotage development of profitable automated trading. Nothing more nothing less. There is no other purpose. It is well known fact that charts and technical analysis made using timeframe smaller than 4 hours is not very reliable and profitable...
Hello, I am using MT4 with an Alpari account however there is a few problems. The first problem is that the equity is shown in a currency called USC and i am in the UK so how do i change it to show my equity in £s? The second problem is that the time shown on the charts is wrong for example it is...
Is there a way to get the previous order modified time corresponding to that order ??
[Deleted]
I'm seeking help,need a coder for the Indicator RSI Improvedto give me a signal when it crosses Thanks
I configured email alerts in tools options. I then sent test which said successful Journal also says it sent text.   But text never gets to my iPhone It was working for a bit but then last nite and since i'm not able to get message alerts. Not sure what happened...no changes made. I rebooted VPS...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm running a EA on a 4 hours chart, for example, but want to get the value of a moving average on daily timeframe but in the time that the daily candle closed. The same applies for a 5 minutes chart, for example. If I'm running the EA on a 5 Minutes chart and want to get the moving average
[Deleted]
Hello, im pretty new in creating signals. I have to backtesting strategies for multiple commodities.. First i wanted to start with simple MA crossover but problem is that MT4 is creating me multiple trades insead of one i want at cross of MAs. can you please fix this for me. I just want one trade...
Hi,   I found this code in some article around here. input double    Lots = 0.1;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+// Connect the DLL adapter, using which we are going to use the DLL neuronet created in NeuroSolutions#import "NeuroSolutionsAdapter.dll"int...
This is an ea to open orders based to time data supplied in a comma separated values in .csv file. It works brilliantly in a script but in an ea it simply unable to open file supplied. #property copyright "Copyright 2015, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've been back-testing my EA over longer periods (1-4 years) in order to find a 'good' set of parameters. I'm trying to avoid curve fitting by doing so, with the assumption that curve fitting can be minimized over longer time frames (I'm using a 15 min chart). Curve fitting has been a problem...
[Deleted]
  Abnormal program termination  (13   1 2)
Hi, I have coded a DLL which works fine most of the time, but if I leave it running for 10-20 hours, an "abnormal program termination" occurs (I run it on 2 charts and it seems to occur on both of them at once). I have absolutely no clue what could cause it. Can somebody please answer these
My EA opens order 15-20 pips lately? why this happens? is this market volatile or server low speed? I used TextContextBusy() before placed order!, bcoz i use couple of my EA's. meantime mostly all EA used to place order on different time. your suggetion is appreciated.
Dear Colleagues, I just started learning mql4 and searching for a help. How to put "open/close trade" function to this example ? I would like to open a BUY trade once stochastic red line(signal) crossing stochastic (main) green line upwards. And close if stochastic green (main) line crossing signal...
[Deleted]
My pending order line disappeared. I have reinstalled twice and the issue persists. Any idea?
  uninit reason 1  (13   1 2)
Hi, I am loading a custom indicator with my EA and turn on auto trading... From time to time I get "uninit reason 1" in the log file (experts tab) for this indicator. I have checked the forum and also the code base on mql4.com and read the relevant documentation. It appears that this is not an...
I have two machines running Windows 10 Build 10041. The first machine upgraded automatically overnight. The next morning, out of curiosity, I launched MT4 and it worked.  With a great deal of excitement, I then used an ISO to upgrade my second machine, optimistic of achieving the same results.  No...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm trying to make a break between each position. I want the EA to open position exactly after 10 minutes of the previous position closing . This can be easily  accomplished through Sleep() function but the problem is it doesn't work in strategy tester so i can never test this strategy...
What is better for the META TRADER 4 transaction server AMD or INTEL processor? What MEMORY MODULES are better for META TRADER 4 DDR3 or DDR2 ? Please for the answers for above 3 questions.