MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 652

[Deleted]
I have a very simple EA which just outputs an alert each ontick or each ontimer event, with the 2 stochastic values. int OnInit()   {    EventSetTimer(1);   } void OnTick()   {    Alert("Tick ",Hour(),":",Minute(),"  ",iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,0,0,0,0),",",iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,0,0,1,0));     }...
Hi all, I have a strange problem with this expert. I attached it on the EURUSD M1 chart, using 2 as Renko Time Frame. Then I tried to open the offline chart but I didn't find it. So I switched to time frame 3 and I had the graph, but it doesn't refresh with new prices. Could you help me? thank you!...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have come across an issue I don't seem to be able to resolve. When writing data (iOpen, iClose etc..) to a csv file, not all but certainly a lot of entries have an extra of 10 decimals on top of the 5 decimals I normally would like to use. Examples: 9.105409999999999 or 9.106960000000001 I
Hello. I've faced with a strange problem in my terminal. The logic of the EA is based on placing the Limit orders and deleting them in case of changing the market conditions. In the 99.9% of cases it worked and works ok but today I got an error #3(ERR_INVALID_TRADE_PARAMETERS) when was trying to...
Hi, working on a mutli time frame EA that runs on a m1-chart I have to fill an array of quotes for the higher timeframes. At the end I compare the values (tme, op, hi, lo, cl, vo) with this function: int NumOfErr=0; double HiOfErr=0,LoOfErr=0,OpOfErr=0,ClOfErr=0,VoOfErr=0;string checkPrc(datetime tm...
[Deleted]
I need to retrieve in an EA the info regarding the number of max open orders allowed by broker for the running account. Searching in the documentation I found the function for the max allowed pending orders  (  ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS) but not the function for max allowed open orders.  https://docs...
Hi,     How can I get Bars from different currency pairs?    eg. Bars for data iClose("OtherPairs", Period(),0)    Thanks in advance!
 Who can tell what the errors mean?  
Hi guys, My OrderDelete() is attempting to delete incorrect orders, thus giving me errors. Below is the code: void DeleteOrders() {  for(int g=OrdersTotal()-1; g>=0; g--)    {    if(!OrderSelect(g,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) continue;       if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() &&...
How can I change the shape of the arrows and save them so next time I use the new shape. I have changed the size and shape of the up and down arrows but when I go to use them again, I get the old arrows.
It looks as if everything is possible in this forum! I am waiting for a pizza service announcing a pizza-sellout or professionals offering to kill someone's broker or programmer (at half price?) or break at least some kneecaps - I just heard it costs 500 Euro in Mosque ;)
Hi forum, I want to see the S&P Future (CFD of course) only in the real US-trading hours. Is there a chance to delete all night-data from 16:00 pm to 09:30 am? I tried to hide those bars by using a rectangle object but then there are too long periods where no bars are printed and the chart looks bad...
I need to have two separate folders in which latest m4 platform is loaded at the same broker. This is because I want to run two different ea's in these folders. In the past, metaquote download allowed me to specify the folder but now that option seems to have gone out. Please inform me how I can do...
Before version i have no issue. after i update as version 825, i am receiving following issue! after backtesting completed there is no indicators showing on wondow, instead showing following image. Is this bugs on my EA? but before it was worked fine. the issue started after i update build 825. so...
[Deleted]
Hi there, in MQL5 it is very easy to fetch a new drawn line and set it's period to the current one. I wonder if it works in mql4 too and like to ask you how? Maybe someone has done it before. The target is to keep every drawn object in the current timeframe and the drawn lines in the current and...
Hello everyone, I'm Roberto and "newbie". I open this topic just to share with you my indicator/toolbox. It is based on moving averages, Fibonacci and Ichimoku. Nothing new, but it might be useful, why not, I use only this. Initially I thought to sell it in the mql4 market, but.. no dll, no party....
Hi guys, I have a function, namely: void CloseOrders() {   for(int d=OrdersTotal()-1; d>=0; d--)    {    if(!OrderSelect(d,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) continue;       if(OrderMagicNumber()==(MagicNumber1 || MagicNumber2 || MagicNumber3)          && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()                       &&...
[Deleted]
Hello, Mql4 Comunity, could someone of you guys help me with this issue that i have when i try to do multitime backtesting in MT4, i open the H4 Chart , start to run it, then pause it  to add the period converter and convert it to a H8 Time Frame to try to run it at the same time just to simulate a...
hi,, what problem with this indicator i try use this bool up = iCustom(0,0,"OSCILLATOR",0,1)< 5000;  bool down = iCustom(0,0,"OSCILLATOR",1,1)< 5000;   bool down2 = iCustom(0,0,"OSCILLATOR",2,1) < 5000; i want if bar green ==> buy if red sell but in this line bool up = iCustom(0,0...
[Deleted]
Hello! Is here anybody, who collected historical intraday data (best 1 min) for some currency pairs? (eurgbp, eurcad, gbpcad, gbpchf) They offer to buy, but not gbpcad, and the quality might be not that good. thank you in advance! Peter 
  How the Program Flow?  (12   1 2)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                 chuale.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                              https://www.mql5.com...
Hello, I've written an EA which trades Pivot Points, you'll find their calculation inside the EA. It may look more complicated than needed, but I wanted to use a certain hourly Close for indicator calculation. This works fine. What troubles me is the implementation of trend filtering. I'd like to
  DayOfWeek()  (16   1 2)
Hi guys, Today is sunday. I run this code Comment(DayOfWeek()); and got 5 (it means friday). I guess it came from the last known server time. So, the server time has stopped on friday. My question is, how can I check whether today is saturday (6) or sunday (0)? Or: How can I check whether the market...
Hi gurus, I seem to be having a problem with my OrderClose() function. I want to close all orders at a specific time. I used the code from RaptorUK's thread:  https://forum.mql4.com/48352 When it reaches the specific time it doesn't run the function and does not close orders; any ideas? Below is the...
[Deleted]
Windows xp restart everytime when running mt4 after recent update (22 May)
[Deleted]
Hello, Can I get last time for any ticker from Market window? Regards.
[Deleted]
Considering the fact that Metaquotes has changed its opinion regarding the applicability of GPU in analysis and trading (it would be more accurate to say that GPU software has finally reached the level required for introducing it into commercial programs), I suggest that we are ready to start
Hi, I seem to be having a problem. I want to select an order and then when that order is in a certain amount of profit I want to send another order. Below is my code. When it reaches the certain amount in profit it places continuously as it oscillates around the profit point at which I want it to...
New article Tips for Purchasing a Product on the Market. Step-By-Step Guide has been published on mql5.com: This step-by-step guide provides tips and tricks for better understanding and searching for a required product. The article makes an attempt to puzzle out different methods of searching for an...
Dear Colleagues, since few months I`m succesfully trading with Stochastic and MA on 1h/4h charts. Few days ago I decided to automate my simple strategy, but I have some problems with opening and closing trades. The rules of my strategy are very simple: Open Buy trades: - if price is above Moving