MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 249

Hi guys, I have a VLINE (vertical line) that I want to obtain the date or shift value. I tried the following functions but to no avail. Please I need your support. Thanks datetime VLineDate = ObjectGet( "My VLine" ,OBJPROP_TIME1); datetime VLineDate = ObjectGetTimeByValue ( 0 , "My VLine"
Hi, i have a magicnumber e.g 10055 or 100555. How can i get the last 2 or 3 numbers from that big numbers
Hello folks, I should need to use slow stochastic in a new strategy I'm testing Re the MT4 , Is there separate indicators for slow and fast stochastic individually, than what is available in the MT4?. If so please give me information. If not how to use the available stochastic indicator to get the
hi all i'm trying to code the following condition (as below) I want to place an arrow the first time stoch crosses upwards the 50value, after sma20 crosses above sma50 What i've managed to code so far is showing up only when it happens all together presumably because the condition is all set in a
Hi all, I'm fairly new to mql4 so I'm having a hard time with this and any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to move my stoploss only when the price reaches x amount of pips and then again when that same amount of pips is reached again. So example: buy at .67000, price reaches .68000
Hello, wiht MT4 build 1294 installed on win10, I was just testing WebRequest to receive super simple response from server on local network. Header response is always 200 and everything is OK unless result variable is always 0 length. I have tried everything!!!! Firewall, different servers and pages
void OnTick () { //--- if (!CheckIfOpenOrdersByMagicNumber(MN)) { while (isNewBar() == true ) { if (High[ 1 ] > High[ 2 ] && Close[ 1 ] < Close[ 2 ])//reversal params { Alert ( "Going short. Reversal Bar." ); double stopLossPrice = High[ 1 ]+ Point ; double
mt4 expert that places the next trade with a higher lot after a loss like a bot, is there anything out there? where it will cover losses
Hello, How do I write a copy constructor for a public class (structure substitute) please? For sake of an example lets say the public class is as below: class struct : public CObject { public : double a; datetime b; }; I'm using this structure with CArrayObj
Hello people of the forum I'm looking for an indicator that includes just these 5 indicators: SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA, and HMA? I really need to have HMA beside the four other default MAs of MT4 for my template. Does anyone know one? Any help would be sincerely appreciated
Hi For example, for a buy position at the entry point, I want idea to check that if the next 3 candlesticks are descending, the position will be closed. Also for the sell position, if 3 candlesticks are not descending after the entry point, close the position how can i write this code
Hello guys & gals: - Please is anyone aware of "add-in" or whatever that will enable the chart display graphics to display candles etc. on a 2 (two) minute timeframe? Thank you, Bebbspoke
Hi, I need help with Mt4. I am doing backtesting for telegram signals in stratedgy tester and I am unable to get data for Indicies and commodities. Can someone please help me
Hi, got this indicator code working somewhat, it is run even when mouse scrolling the chart. The indicator data has a wide range, something like +/- 0.1...+/-5.0, depending of chart scale, TF and instrument. The goal is to improve readability by: A) "0" in the center of the indicator window at all
Hi all, I can't seem to figure out how to display an arrow only upon the immediate slope change (i.e. change in colour of the current slope) candle, and not again until the slope changes once more. How would one go about doing so
Hi, Can anyone help me with a function to do a second basket order (if the signal hits again) after the currently open basket order moved stop loss to break even, if it is possible in MT4? So i want the open risk to be max one basket order. The basket order for me is 3 different orders with
Hello, I'm trying to add a series of structures to a CArrayObj but having problems. Could someone point me to the solution please? My code is as follows: #include <Arrays/ArrayObj.mqh> struct test_t { double a; double b; datetime c; }; CArrayObj *obj = new CArrayObj; void OnStart () {
  Copy trade  (1)
Hello. please help me. What should I do if I want to automatically copy my signals to other accounts? when i open it will automatically open for them too
Hello,     I'm working on it fibonacci retracement and i want to give names to the horizontal lines with label. How can do that?   Thank you for helping.    
Hi guys I'm sorry I'm a noobie struggling here. I'm trying to calculate the wick of the latest candle if there's any, for example, if the current latest bar is red then the high minus the open should give you the top side wick and if the candle is green then the open minus the low will be the lower
hi guys i want test a EA at end of a day i write it like this //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnTick ( void ) { int ticket; if (TimeToStr(Time[ 0 ], TIME_MINUTES )== "23:00" ) { do somthing .... } } but return me always 0 why but if i
Hello, It is happening that on my Linux computer with Metatrader 4 running on wine, it is not possible for me to create a demo account since the email validation code is always rejected as having been invalid or expired. Is it possible that others have come across this issue? How does one get around
Hello, I have what I know is a very basic problem, but I can't seem to figure out how to use the object draw function to create a line. As you can see below, I'm using an if statement to determine if the current price is close to the 5 minute moving average. If it is, the count variable is assigned
I created two Dialog panel on the init() method One of Dialog includes two date picker and comboBox and multiples edit and label Another Dialog includes radio group and two listview The bug is when I click an item of listview, the other dialog of data picker will also get clicked, the date picker
I'm not sure whether it's ok to post this here. I couldn't find anything in the freelance area that covered this specifically. I'm looking for a casual tutor of MQL4 paid by the hour/session and scheduled as needed. I'm interested in reaching out during times when I have a coding task that I can't
Hi i'm making an ea to get values from a custom dashboard type indicator which scans around 10 pairs with multi time frame in a separate indicator window when i tried the strategy tester i get an error saying CExtAppDialog: find subwindow error also the buffer values is zero from 0-7 with the shifts
// HelloWorld for MT4GUI // Lets include the imports file mt4gui.mqh #include <mt4gui2.mqh> // global Variable int hwnd = 0 ; int buy_check = 0 ; int sell_check = 0 ; int lot_size_label = 0 ; int lot_size = 0 ; int SL_label = 0 ; int TP_label = 0 ; int SL = 0 ; int TP = 0 ; int execute_button = 0 ;
In this example an EA (in MT4) should open orders partially, but should close all orders together and time is critical in this case. If there are for example 20 open orders, when they will be closed, they will be closed successively and this process will take several seconds. Is there a way in MT4
  No smile face,  (15   1 2)
Hi all, The smile face was on at one time, but can not get it back. Tools/option/expert advisor is enabled. Expert Advisor on top of screen is checked . There is no smile, scowl, nothing at all. Reloaded the program. I'm embarrassed to ask. But what is wrong? Cheers
Hellow folk(s) i have this function double high_price() { int highSto_price; highSto_price = iHighest ( Symbol (), PERIOD_H1 , MODE_HIGH , x_hours, 0 ); return (High[highSto_price]); } that return the high stock price for a certain period of hours ...It works well but i get an error while