MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1508

Early days but the profit factor / drawdown ratio is showing good results so far. mt41969@yahoo.co.uk
Infos zum MetaTrader auf MetaTrader ein Benutzerhandbuch zur Plattform findet man unter http://www.meta-trader.de/MetaTrader-Benutzerhandbuch.doc.pdf
Hi, as far as I have found all values that a customer-indicator can return has to be returned 'within' a buffer. But what if I want to calculate one value on the whole chart like: init() { SetIndexBuffer(6, myBuffer); } start() { .. double myVal = iMAOnArray( myBuffer, 0,...
  Lost Connection  (1)
Lost connection on MetaTrader4. Cannot get connected. New user. Help.
Hi!, i am trying to play with auto pilot using EA(moving average) attached to MP4 plateform. However after several atempt it dosen't seem to work auto pilot. Its olny work semi-auto when 'ASK MANUAL CONFIRMATION' check . When i leave it un-check the system dosen't do anything even if all criterias
I'm new for a forex business, I need a robot, when I run It Close my all open trades! Please help me! Thanx!
Hi, I'm having serious issues with calling an indicator. The indicator is unfortunately compiled, and I don't have access to the source code. The problem is that the indicator itself calls a few other indicators. When this indicator is called from the EA, it will reload the indicator for every...
refert to the subject ! I want to know to setting in "Tools->Options->EMail tab." the different e-mail maybe have the same POP server or not(i.e," 'xxxxA@gmail.com 'and 'xxxxB@gmail.com' " or 'xxxA@gmail.com' and 'xxxC@yahoo.com' ") any way except the fllowing: A、run two MT installed in differert...
Is there a template available for if you want to take the information from the chart, calculcate it in a Com component and chart the output back on the same chart? thx
[Deleted]
I would like to be able to place moving averages from different time frame on a chart. Say the 200EMA H4, 200EMA H1, and the 200EMA on the M5 current chart. I have looked for a modified version of the custom MA because I'm sure some one would have built this by now. I can program it into an EA but I...
[Deleted]
4I have copied the SkypeLib.dll and Skype4COM.dll to the Expert/libraries/ folder. However, still can not send any PM to Skype. What am I doing wrong? Do I need another File? Also, can I send PM to myself? thx for your help
[Deleted]
Hi can any one please tell me how to place 2 pending orders on one criteria... eg. if(xxx && xxx && xxx) { ticket = Ordersend(....,OP_BUYSTOP,.....); ticket = Ordersend(....,OP_SELLSTOP,...); } I want to place a pending BUY order and a pending SELL order off one simple criteria...
Write on email or icq.  samer_on(a)mail.ru 422372555
[Deleted]
I have been runnig Fap Turbo scalping for 4 days and everything looks to be running as it should yet it hasnt made a single trade? what am i missing? Thanks
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article The Current Championship Charted in a Zero Returns Diagram has been published. This time, we are going to see how the distribution of Participants in Championship 2008 changed in the zero returns diagram. We first knew about this...
[Deleted]
Since many traders use different methods,indicators,and strategies, I wanted to make a quick survey of what is being used. This would help in filtering out the less effective tools and means in trading. I will start with myself. I use the Taichi indicator with the GBPUSD and it works great on my...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have opened account 1 week ago and i still cannot post messages to other members, when i go to the DISCUSSION section of each participant i cannot post new message, i get error message saying i am not approved by Administrator. what should i do in order to be approved? Regards, Peter
[Deleted]
Hi, I need historical gold data for backtesting and would like to use the data from MetaQuotes. I'm using ODL demo platform. When I go to 'history center' and klick the download button, I get the error messange: 'There are no new data for a symbol GLD'. When I shift right the GLD chart via drag and...
i have a Parabolic Sars Indicators. I have a problems. Parabolic sars show first candlestick but to ring an Sound alarm second Candlestick.
[Deleted]
Hi all, Hi have this kind of file to read Var1 Var2 Var3 Var4 Var5 Var6 Date1 Hour1 Date2 Hour2 Date3 Hour3 Var1 Var2 Var3 Var4 Var5 Var6 Date1 Hour1 Date2 Hour2 Date3 Hour3 Var1 Var2 Var3 Var4...
Hello, how can i backtest different moving averages to see which give me best results ? there is an easy example of EA that does something like this ? thank you very much.
I have an OrderDelete issue, and I've read through all the related threads and made adjustments, but it still doesn't work properly: I have set a buystop and a sellstop and when one is triggered, I want the other one to be deleted. My code will delete the buystop if the sellstop is triggered, but...
  The effect of algebraic division  (91   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hello all! I came across an interesting topic, in my opinion of course, the Algebraic Division Effect , here http://kazus.ru/forum/topic_12778-0-asc-0.html . Noises, this and that . Is it possible to attach this to our favourite topic, forex :) . Google returned the following Results 1 - 10 of about
[Deleted]
I'm trying to adjust my decimal place from 5 spaces to the right to four places to the right. (not including the JOY's) Any idea on how I do this?
I have a small script that I created. When I drag it to a chart, it only sees via SelectOrder() the trades for that specific chart. Is there a way to select all orders regardless of the chart and pair globally? I am just using a for loop to get all orders: for (int i=0; i<=OrdersTotal(); i++){if...
[Deleted]
I need help adjusting this EA. Currently it enters using market order. Would like to adjust buy entry as stop of last (n) bar high and adjust closing order as last (n) bar low after trigger. Also would like to adjust sell entry as stop of last (n) bar low and adjust closing order as last (n) bar...
[Deleted]
I've imported the VKW bands and IBS into my MT and they appear in my EA list, however, when i attempt to drag them into my sheet, they will not attach. Did i miss a step? am i not doing something properly
[Deleted]
  MQL4 Book error  (4)
Hi, The CHM file error, rebuild it please! Thanks!
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the Eleventh Week (8-14 December) has been published. The 11th week of the Championship is over. The week brought us a new record: The EA of Participant Liliput reached the Equity value of $180 000. This allowed him to...