MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 139

Hello, I am trying to get the EA to create orders when the price moves x pips away from open order price and then use that price level to make the next trade based off that. I am trying to update 'LastPriceBuy' with the price from the newest order and only if price moves x pips away from that new
i am learning mql5 but when i use 'op_buy' or 'ask' it gives me this error . this is the code : int OnInit () { #property OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY, 0.01 ,Ask); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } this is the error: 'OP_BUY' - undeclared identifier DEMO8.mq5 12 24 if you can help me id
Trying to place an arrow/text if there is three consecutive bearish or bullish candles formed. Tried a couple of options, but unable to handle Arrow's position. Either too many arrows got painted or the location was at the wrong place. Also tried place text but no luck. #property copyright ""
I am not well verse in mql, recently pickup after got lay off so I tot why not. This is a code I mix and match //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| BuyStop105.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021
Hi guys, I have a cyclic indicator where the minimum and maximum values have been set to WindowsPriceMin and WindowsPriceMax. ... double max = WindowPriceMax (0); double min = WindowPriceMin (0); ... The problem occurs when I open the chart because the indicator is not visible while everything is ok
Hi. when I try to compile my ea ,I have the "unknown resource type" error. I use the code bellow in my EA: #resource "\\Indicators\\ForexTrend_TSL.ex4" I have this problem with the " ForexTrend_TSL "indicator. But other indicators are ok. I send this indicator too. I appreciate if someone test this
Hello I have the code below. I get a crossover from an indicator and open 1 order at a time. I want to also close the order when the indicator reaches the overbought or oversold area, (>50) but after it does so it opens and close Many orders. Can anyone help? void OnTick () { string signal= "" ;
  Please help  (2)
I had tried to write the ATR trailing stop EA code (MQL4) from "Orchard Forex" as below. Compiling the code was passing, but I could not run this EA actually. Please anyone make comments where are the possible mistake. input int InpATRPeriods = 10 ; // ATR Periods input double
Hello everyone, My EA is only opening SELL positions. I have the similar coding layout on my other EAs as well but haven't been able to figure out what's wrong with this particular one, since i don't see any error messages. Strategy Tester shows also no BUY positions being opened. The code is as
Hi My expert have problem when i test on strategy tester Horizontal line moving but on live chart not move i want moving like strategy tester , please can you fix that thanks
I have this code below which I am using to test trailing stop function. It works on some currency pairs and doesn't work in others. It's returning error code 0 (zero). I will be grateful if somebody can help me out. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
A trader gives investor password to investors, but the mt4 account only can see history of trades, cannot see active trades, all active trades are hidden to protect the trader (nobody can copy his trade to earn extra money outside). But I realize the trader hide the Equity too. I want to check the
  FX Sniper´s Ergodic CCI Trigger  (148   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
I´ve modified some indicator to show in the chart window the signals provided by FX_Sniper´s_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger. Up and Down arrows are showed in the candle when the trigger line crosses the ErgodicCCI. Donwload both indicators in the same folder See picture for details. Warning: Signals are still
Ok so I have some offer from someone...they said it's an MAM EA, it has mql5 stat but in the mt4 when the trade running, it's completely hidden and visible when the trade is closed Is it normal? Can you really hide the trade
I want to buy MT4 trading platform . Anyone can help me ? How to purchase the MT4 trading platform
I am inviting a small number of like minded people to join with me to develop an interesting MetaTrader based Forex trading project. The scope of this project I have been experimenting with grid trading on and off for the last couple of years. Grid trading, particularly in Forex gets an
Hi there, does anybody how it is possible to obtain the scaling factor of system fonts? Especially with Windows 10 I have weird behaviour with the font sizes and especially with UHD displays. A normal fontsize of 9 or 10 results in huge texts which do not fit into any bitmap objects anymore....
Hi there, Is there anyone to trade with tradingview signal and how to get my MT4 API Key? Coz I wanna use Tradetron to trade with tradingview but I need to input my MT4 API Key, however I cant find my API Key Pls help thanks
ok so i setup the network farm on my 2 pcs. they are visible and show as ready. standard setup settings used. but when i run an optimise - it displays connecting, then ready, then connecting, then ready etc etc etc. is this a bug of mt5 we all deal with or it there another step im missing?
Hi, I have problem. When I start Expert I got 130 error. This error is saved in EURGBP.hst in History folder. If I removed I will get again Error, if not then will always works. This is for all pairs. What is problem here? Regards
The following code works if it's attached to only a single pair, but if the EA attached to multiple pairs, it also counts the result of cross pair and results wrong alert. The idea of the following code is to decide if the attached pair has the last two trade ends positively . It should not
real scenario... I have coded ea for grid trading with main closing strategies using various averaging math, which requires saving of at least 3 prices for both buys and sells, including first trade, last trade, 2nd closest to last trade, etc etc. I currently am using 3 variables on the global
Hi there, Attached indicator is very slow as well. How can performance be improved? Thanks in advance
Is it ok if I just replace the Terminal.exe with the clean version, or would I have to reinstall everything
Hi Folks, lets say my EA is only trading from 1am to 2am. Is there a way to jump to the next day ? (The rest of the day does not need to be processed.) Regards Thomas
I want to add an indicator to the MT4. When I try to open the data folder I cannot find the MQL4 folder. There is an MQL5 folder, if I add the .ex4 file to the indicators folder inside the MQL5, I cannot see my indicator listed in the Navigator. Please help
Is it possible to assign the mouse wheel to zoom - +? It would be much easier, rather than pressing buttons on the keyboard
Hello i am trying to create a Button that i will be able to drag and move it in the chart. I have written the code below but it does not seem to work. Could you tell me what more code lines i should include in order to work.? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
  Price value  (10)
Hi everyone..can anyone help me to write the mql4 code to get only last 3 number after decimal point.. For example: 1.26578 And i want to get only last 3 number as 578