MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1139

[Deleted]
Hi there I am new to MQL4 and MetaTrader which I really like. I am looking for any code samples of calculating the mean of set of prices within MQL4? I found this for a median. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7819 Does anything like this exist for calculating the statistical mean similar to this?...
  how to identify price reversal points  (208   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
The task is very simple - to identify local price reversal points. In fact, it is the potential entry points into the market (they just need to be filtered by the rules of TS). So, I have not found a suitable indicator, that would help us clearly identify such points. The figure shows the adaptive
Rating: NuB I'm trying to figure out a way how I can get an EA to stop opening more trades if it gets number of consecutive losses until it has closed a specified number of profitable trades in a rowagain. This applies to the account and not just a specific pair. I've noted that this occurs in
[Deleted]
  about an array  (2)
hola. can some one help me i have an array with 10 price and i wanna compare in all tick the price withe an externe price. array=1.575 1.625 1.58 1.62 1.585 1.615 1.59 1.61 1.595 and the price is XXXXX and in a time if the XXXX not equal to a price for the array then open a...
  object list  (3)
When I'm tring to open the object list the metatrader is freezing, and I cant close it normally. What can I do? I tryed to delete it and install again. thanks, yaniv.
Hello, does anybody like my EA it buy when market fall, it sell when market rise.
Is there any way to change the duration that the terminal will wait before it times out with ERR_TRADE_TIMEOUT error status? That duration is extremely long, 3 minutes and 18 seconds, according to another thread in this forum. This is far too long, especially if it keeps the Trade Context jammed all...
[Deleted]
Does MQL4 provide something like a "break;" in a loop?
[Deleted]
các bạn có thể hướng dẫn giúp mình viết một con robot đơn giản được không.
[Deleted]
Hi i am from india. Is it possible to start a charting service using the MT4........... As to start this as a business and to provide to the customer.... for this what should i do........???? What is the cost of this business ......... regards, Gan
[Deleted]
Hi, I've written a c++ dll which serves my commercial MT4 EAs indicators and scripts. I want to be able to get the name of the caller EA, indicator or script, inside of the dll and without passing it as a parameter (security and IP protection issues). Is it possible to do? Any workaround? Any help...
I'm trying to use this code someone else published to automate e-mails to myself with order data after a SL or TP is hit. However, when I get the e-mail, it looks like this... EURUSD OpenTime: 1970.01.01 00:00 Close Time: 1970.01.01 00:00 Order Type BUY Open 0.0000 Close...
  Ambitious ideas !!!  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
For a couple of years now I've been periodically tormented by the idea of implementing a multi-currency strategy tester . I've seen several implementations, read ideas, and even looked at MT5. Many people may say at once why if there is an MT5, where the multicurrency is already implemented in the
Hi, I come fron another platform and language, so I am new in MQL4. This is a really simple version of the RAVI indicator. It is giving me some error when I try to load it in the chart. I would appreciate if someone could fix it for me, so I could learn the right procedure. The indi is only a Line...
Hello every one, I am in need of MTF stochastic signal indicator. The stochastic lines are not necessary, only buy and sell arrows on the price at the point of crossing, with MTF option. i have looked for it every were but can not find it. I am hoping that someone can help me create it. Thanks for
[Deleted]
hi, I'm passing a 2d array to a c++ dll. To simplify the example the will speak about RateInfo serries obtain by calling ArrayCopyRates. Then i extract only one serrie in a simple array: double h2[6]; and i use setprecision(10) for the "ctm" (time) value, all is ok. But if i pass a 2d array some...
I want my EA to close order at the close of the current bar. Your help will be appreciated.
[Deleted]
How do you disable an indicator? I am messing around with some free EAs and I'd like to be able to disable or enable specific indicators like MACD = True or False. I do not know how to code however, I would think that this would be easy enough to accomplish with simple instructions. Thanks
Hello Everyone, My trading system relies heavily on equity profits. I've been using different EAs and Scripts to close all open trades and pending orders once an equity profit has been reached. However, because the EA or Script closes the open trades one at a time, the profits can either increase or...
[Deleted]
Hi, and thanks ahead for your help! Im trying to create a function for mq4 that will count the number of a MA crossing over a period of time or bars and save that number to a buffer for a later use.. can please someone help me on this? Thanks again
Hello Guys, i have this weekend some time for codeing, if somebody needs somethink coded in MT4 please write me. email: lamoe150999@yahoo.de
Hi, I am new to forex. Recently I came across this indicator and is looking an EA based on this. Could someone be able to make an EA based on this indicator. I believe it will be fairly simple.... https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8199 Thanks in Advance Dinesh.
[Deleted]
It's my third post with the same question. Yes I have obtain appropriate response, but no one real example. So, i haved test all (and also the absurd) possibilities: So, my question is simple: What i do wrong? because i really don't know. Thanks for all sugestion. extern "C"{#endifvoid __stdcall...
Hi Coders, I would like to monitor the messages of the Alert window. Is it possible? Thank you Relative
[Deleted]
Symbol EURJPY (Euro vs Japanese Yen) Period 5 Minutes (M5) 2010.09.01 00:00 - 2011.05.30 23:55 (2010.09.01 - 2011.05.31) Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes) Bars in test 52379 Ticks modelled 12795862 Modelling quality n/a Mismatched charts errors 12081
I don't believe in support lines. You can see them even where they don't exist - SB (random wandering). To see them is to build on history. But "believe" is not an approach. That is why I decided to conduct a dumb experiment: build a channel and see how the future price will behave near the edges of
  Sart, what do you think of Doe?  (81   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Of course, I am not just inviting Sart to the discussion. Here are Doe's weeks. Where do you think the Dow is now? Here's my layman's analysis. Consider that the last major wave of global growth ended with an absolute high in October 2007 (14197.7), and then a global correction took place - very
Hi, I'm coding an EA using pending orders. At a given time, I could have 2 or 3 buy orders opened and a pending sell order. The level where the pending sell order should be opened is used as a stoploss for all the opened buy orders. The problem is that it tries to open the sell order before the buy...
[Deleted]
Breaking through resistance and support levels on the CCI indicator works very well. Maybe someone has a similar EA? Or someone willing to write one
[Deleted]
I put together a simple indicator that will either display "Sell Rallies" or "Buy Dips." I actually had to modify it because the program I used to generate it would not let me just display text on the chart. Whenever I add the indicator to the chart, I get the proper text label to display, but...