Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 16

@feliperimoli, you may want to try what fxyekim did

I fixed mine by removing the check mark on Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels

By un-check "Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit Levels", but the risk is yours

And I don't know the different :) 

feliperimoli:

but it happens every time a new signal is sent??

While I'm looking into this, you can write to report and complain to Service Desk, just click your user name and look for service desk on the left side.

sincerely...I am disappointed,

I hope some sign work, because I paid for it and I'm not getting,

being $ 1 or $ 10,000, it does not matter, I paid for a service that

was offered me by mql5.com and'm not getting.

This is not right!

I removed the stop loss and T / P, but now I'm having to look at the operation. let's see if it works! 

Ok so I went for it. I subscribed to a signal, however, the stop loss and take profit, as well as pending orders, are not copying. The issue this presents for me is that m signal provider has pending orders and once triggered, the signal on my end says I must re synchronize. The error is no fault of mine or the signal providers (A Basket 28), but it's still costing me a little bit of money. I subscribed through the website rather then the MT4 terminal, does that make a difference?

jaydee:
Ok so I went for it. I subscribed to a signal, however, the stop loss and take profit, as well as pending orders, are not copying. The issue this presents for me is that m signal provider has pending orders and once triggered, the signal on my end says I must re synchronize. The error is no fault of mine or the signal providers (A Basket 28), but it's still costing me a little bit of money. I subscribed through the website rather then the MT4 terminal, does that make a difference?

Sorry to hear that jaydee. Please uncheck "Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels". This will prevent the error when a new Signal arrives. Don't worry about having open trades when my signals close them. They will close, I've tested this part. I'm trying to catch what's happening with pending orders so I can write to Service Desk. Pending orders do not get synched. I think this ok. However, when pending orders are executed, sometimes the newly open order arrives as a signal, sometimes not. I don't know what's causing the delay.

If there's a problem with pending orders, I will switch to market orders. 

This is what I found regarding pending orders.  Limit orders are not synched when created.  They are on the providers list but not subscribers'.  When they are executed, a new order is created.  The new order should be synched but it is not.  To get the new order, the subscriber terminal has to be restarted to force synchronication.  Then the new orders will come in.  To mitigate this while Metaquotes fixes the problem, I've converted my execution to market orders.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Hi Phi,

if the signal provider had suffixes to his currency symbols, eg, EURUSDmx, and mine is EURUSD, will this work well?

ymleong:

Hi Phi,

if the signal provider had suffixes to his currency symbols, eg, EURUSDmx, and mine is EURUSD, will this work well?

I think I answered you here, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8941/page8#comment_401290
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals.

I have question for feliperimoli, fxyekim, jaydee, and anyone who has problem with mql5 signal.

> What is your operating system and what bit it is, and where did you install MT4 or MT5 ?. < 

We usually recommend user to install MT4 and MT5 outside C:\Program Files\..., like in C:\My application\..., so you may want to try that and see if problem still persist or (hopefully) not. 

phi.nuts, I have Windows7 64.  I have 1 installed in usual program folders.  This runs the ea and connect as signal.  The demo clients are installed outside in another drive.

Reason: