question about subcribe the signal though mql5.com

if my account balance is  $2000, the signal provider  account balance is  $10000, how the signal work?

will it place order same as the provider? 

thanks 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

I think for now it placing order same as the provider since there is no input to set the lot size for the signal subscribers.

Thanks

it is not suitable

any new idea from mql5.com author?

I think mql5.com author should let the signal subscriber enter their desired lot size.

The volume of the order is calculated in proportion. The difference of deposits and leverages of the provider and subscriber is compared. In addition, in the terminal options (Tools->Options->Signals) you can set % of your total deposit that can be used by the signals.

In the given example "if my account balance is $2000, the signal provider  account balance is  $10000", if the provider performs a trade operation of 1 lot, at the subscriber's account that trade will be 0.2 lot (in case the leverages are equal and you allowed to use $2000 of the deposit in the options).

Alexx:
It's the best way!

Yes, now i understand how it works.

Alexx:

The volume of the order is calculated in proportion. The difference of deposits and leverages of the provider and subscriber is compared. In addition, in the terminal options (Tools->Options->Signals) you can set % of your total deposit that can be used by the signals.

In the given example "if my account balance is $2000, the signal provider  account balance is  $10000", if the provider performs a trade operation of 1 lot, at the subscriber's account that trade will be 0.2 lot (in case the leverages are equal and you allowed to use $2000 of the deposit in the options).

How is it has 0.01 lot? I think more flexible if given an option in the form of comparisons lots like 1:1. For this case it should 1:10, so if signal has 0.01 then subscriber has 0.02. Right?

achidayat:
I think more flexible if given an option in the form of comparisons lots like 1:1. For this case it should 1:10, so if signal has 0.01 then subscriber has 0.02. Right?

Allowing to set a proportion directly is dangerous. The ratio of available money and leverages of the provider and subscriber must always be considered, otherwise it may lead to a margin call/stop out on the subscriber's account.

To adjust the risk, use the option Tools->Options->Signals>Use no more than % of deposit

Alexx:

Allowing to set a proportion directly is dangerous. The ratio of available money and leverages of the provider and subscriber must always be considered, otherwise it may lead to a margin call/stop out on the subscriber's account.

To adjust the risk, use the option Tools->Options->Signals>Use no more than % of deposit

Does metaquotes thinks about allowing custom lot settings? Or it will never get done?

Reason: