MT5 for stock market

Hi,

Are there brokers allow trading both FX and stocks for the US markets?

thanks in advance! 

MarketArt:

Hi,

thanks in advance! 

Hi MarketArt,

You can contact United World Capital (UWCFX.com /  uwcfx.net) during work time because I see a lot of shares traded along with forex (futures & other too). Maybe ALPARI allow too.

valentsetia:

Hi MarketArt,

You can contact United World Capital (UWCFX.com /  uwcfx.net) during work time because I see a lot of shares traded along with forex (futures & other too). Maybe ALPARI allow too.

I checked that site, but seems they provides FX only (and some commodities), no stocks.

thanks any way! 

I did extensive research, no stock brokers use MT5 yet.

Try Admiral Markets, they currently use the MT4 platform and they have various markets on demo, including Indices like FTSE100 Wall street, etc... good if you have a spread bet account, you can use strategy tester for ideas on these markets as well as forex

The closest we've seen is ActivTrades.co.uk. Not stocks, but CFDs of stocks and other instruments, all in MT5.

Liping Wang:

Hi,

thanks in advance! 

Hi I found one broker who does. I was also looking for stocks on MT4 or MT5. Can you follow below link.

I am thinking to open account here..

They do world markets 

Let me know what do you think about. I am confused if I can trust broker in South Africa or not.. 

Kintu Dave:

Hi I found one broker who does. I was also looking for stocks on MT4 or MT5. Can you follow below link.

I am thinking to open account here..

They do world markets 

Let me know what do you think about. I am confused if I can trust broker in South Africa or not.. 

there are 4 quotes only

How about JFD Brokers? Never use them before, but found it while searching for trading stocks using mt4/mt5

you can request to your broker but, they will ask you to trade more :D

You have to open a ticket in MQL5.com to convince MQL5.com to solicit scottrade.com or etrade.com or TDAmeritrade.com for them to provide the data feeds to MT4 or MT5 platforms in order for it to work.
Reason: