Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 224

Roman Shiredchenko #:

Yes... you've gone deep... :-)

I'll reread it again - I'll get the hang of it.....

triangles, favourite of the local trilliarder, can in principle show inefficiency (and corresponding profit) exactly on widening/narrowing of local spreads. That's why it's only harmful to yourself to throw out such moments.

All other 99.98% of the time triangles show errors (one tick is taken before the other, and the third tick got lost or disappeared).

Maxim Kuznetsov #:
favoured by the local pool boy ...

Which one's the pool boy? The one who knows everything but won't tell anyone anything? ))

Regards, Vladimir.

Useless, gentlemen!

I have been developing anti-drainage strategy for several years in parallel.

And the fact that the jumps are observed, it is within the aggregate spread. There are no fish there.

MrBrooklin #:

Is that the one who's a pool boy? The one who knows everything but won' t tell anyone anything? ))

Regards, Vladimir.

Yes, he tells everything, but nobody can understand.

)))

Grigori.S.B #:

He tells us everything, but no one can understand.

)))

NNN for short.

I'm telling you, it's useless.

No one has studied what they need to study.

TA-analysts alone....

All these years I have been saying the simplest truth on the forum: the main thing is to be able not to earn, but not to drain.

It is logical that if you never pour, you automatically earn, right?

That's how it is - the grail, in a nutshell.

;)

There is even cooler GRAAL - BUY Cheap and SELL Expensive!!!!!

Regards, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin GRAAL - BUY Cheap and SELL Expensive!!!

Regards, Vladimir.

So everyone has the grail.

;)

Grigori.S.B #:

He tells us everything, but no one can understand.

)))

Yes, how can they not understand? He tells everything clearly. He recently gave a forecast, and everything was clear there - euro/dollar - up, pound/dollar - even faster up! ))

Regards, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin #:

Yeah, how can they not understand? He's very clear about everything. He recently gave a forecast, and everything was clear there - euro/dollar - up, pound/dollar - even faster up! ))

Regards, Vladimir.

aha

//you should read the written in a complex, and not blabber. there I also gave a link. I clarify:

and the crowd rushed to buy.

First the eve went up, as it should.

and bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam.

there were more buyers!

Then it went down.

you should watch volumes, track dynamics.

Open positions of Forex traders from all brokers online (forexgid.ru)

Открытые позиции трейдеров Форекс со всех брокеров в режиме онлайн
  • Ильюшин Сергей
  • forexgid.ru
Разница между объемом общего количества открытых ордеров на покупку и на продажу называется соотношением открытых позиций. На данной странице вы найдете соотношение всей доступной информации по позициям трейдеров в различных брокерских компаний и дилинговых центров. Данную информацию нужно уметь правильно использовать и не входить в сделку...

MrBrooklin #:

Yeah, how can they not understand? He's very clear about everything. He recently gave a forecast, and everything was clear there - euro/dollar - up, pound/dollar - even faster up! ))

Regards, Vladimir.

Well, he gave a forecast, but he did not specify the timeframe. Let it go down now.
But someday it will go up.

Maybe in a week or a month, but it will definitely go up, since the Prophet said so.

)))

Reason: