Let's discuss video "Price Action Trading FULL Course"

I have been trading price action for over 14 years and in this YouTube course I am sharing my most important tips and provide a step-by-step approach to mastering any price chart.

►Timestamps:

0:00 Start

2:28 Chapter 1: Candlesticks

15:37 Chapter 2: Chart Patterns

32:51 Chapter 3: Trend Analysis

44:00 Chapter 4: More Trading Tools

I am learning about price action, thank you for your video

I followed your youtube channel. it's amazing training about price action.

Thank you 

Great video thank you

I got some good points from this

Regards
Angelo Duca

I avoid using price action, Floor trader only do calculations and still trade using line chart, so i believe there is some way more better than 

price action which is only based on price (eliminating action) as its believed action is made only when floor trader reacts on interesting supply and demand zone. Since every trader on the earth does not have insider info, so there is definitely a mathematical model which exists and which never require a trader to even see a chart but only info of OHLC and high low.

Thank you for sharing an amazing price action video.

Thank you, you are one of a channel about price action that ive always waiting to see. Even though im still learn learn and learn about price action itself

Thanks for the video mate! 

Wonderful work! Thanks for the video!

great video. but I feel like your style of trading isn't unique enough, because if 80% of people are reading the markets they way you do, then i think the big banks will perform a lot of manipulation and stophunts and just all round madness

Arpit T #:

I avoid using price action, Floor trader only do calculations and still trade using line chart, so i believe there is some way more better than 

price action which is only based on price (eliminating action) as its believed action is made only when floor trader reacts on interesting supply and demand zone. Since every trader on the earth does not have insider info, so there is definitely a mathematical model which exists and which never require a trader to even see a chart but only info of OHLC and high low.

Could you explain what you mean by avoiding price action?

What is this mathematical model?

Reason: