Are there any universal support and resistance levels in the forex market? - page 17

You guys all gallop bravely towards each other on a mighty horse with a shield in your left hand and a scalpel in your right. Can you hit it?

Although ...

Алексей Тарабанов #:
You guys are all galloping towards each other on your mighty horse with a shield in your left hand and a scalpel in your right. Can you hit it?

have been pussyfooting around for years.

have had their heads full of turkeys and can't see the obvious

I'm telling you straight out, one thing - take a nap ;)

I don't drink and I get a good night's sleep ;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:

have been pussyfooting around for years.

and they don't see the obvious.

Well, not everyone is given a third eye, what can you do?

The theme seems to have been created by a maiden of peace

Алексей Тарабанов #:
It seems like a peaceful maiden created the theme.

we're communicating by teletype before the k@#v gets caught.

:-)

Author, read the information on margin zones and option levels. You will find a lot of interesting stuff there😅

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

We're communicating by teletype before the k@#v gets caught.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

♪ talkin' by teletype before the k@##v catches us ♪

What's the place to be?

Пётр Куприянов #:
Author, read the information about margin zones and option levels. You'll find a lot of interesting stuff there😅

You forgot to add - for starters

I totally agree.

How do you conceive of margin zones?

The question is very interesting and useful to understand, I am sort of aware of it.

Just tell me if you don't consider it taboo.

People here use maths to pervert historical quotes and to extract some vague signal that makes no physical sense whatsoever, and they use financial formulas only to calculate the lot, and not all of them ;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:

You forgot to add - for starters

I totally agree.

How do you conceive of margin zones?

The question is very interesting and useful to understand, I am sort of aware of it.

Just tell me if you don't consider it taboo.

It's just that people here use maths to pervert the quote and to extract some vague signal, entirely without any physical meaning, and financial formulas are only for them to calculate the lot, and not for everyone ;)

surprise everyone, say something, for once...