Experiment - page 88

It's a pity they don't let you do hold times of a few weeks for over-holding strategies. There are also management types where investors' accounts do not add up, so withdrawals do not affect drawdowns, but it seems to me that this is rare.

pribludilsa:
It's a pity they don't let you do hold times of a few weeks for overwithdrawal strategies. And it seems there are management types where investors' accounts are not aggregated, so withdrawals do not affect the drawdown, but as it seemed to me, this is rare.
RAMM is called

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

small lots => high frequency of triggering -> 100% => high risk of getting into a drawdown that no trend will take out.

You were probably lucky, at the time of trading there was a strong global, maybe even a yearly directional trend. But that's all for the time being.

about EOR I will put it this way

the higher the TF and the longer the averaging period on it is, the steeper the drawdown will be.

With a 300-day period it may be fatal for your account, because 300 days is a period that makes no sense to use any mathematical tool.

time will be 100% reflective and will show it, because the signal is public.

---

about ever-increasing equity -Yes, it is possible, I have done it.

that's the coolest expert I've ever had.

Renat Akhtyamov:

As for the EOR, I would say this

the higher the TF and the longer the averaging period, the steeper the drawdown will be

with a period of 300 days may be fatal for the account, because 300 days is a period that defeats the purpose of any mathematical tool

time will be 100% reflective and will show it, because the signal is public.

---

about ever-increasing equity -Yes, it is possible, I have done it.

that's the coolest expert I've ever had.

How many times you can lecture about your cool expert, it's a dream, don't take it seriously

Vladimir Baskakov:
How much you can say about your cool expert, it's a dream, don't take it seriously.
as much as it is about monitoring.

Renat Akhtyamov:
as much as it is about monitoring
And where

Have those who talk here about the NSP actually tested it? Or are they just talking the talk? They give all sorts of advice about flipping the signals ... etc.

It won't work if you flip the signals.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Have those who talk here about the NSP actually tested it? Or are they just talking the talk? They give all sorts of advice about flipping the signals ... etc.

It won't work if you flip the signals.

It probably will if there is no averaging

Renat Akhtyamov:
maybe it will, if there's no averaging.

Have you even tested it? Or are you talking about something you haven't even looked at.

Like that character - 'I'm a witness, what happened?'

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Have you even tested it? Or are you talking about something you haven't even looked at.

Like that character - 'I'm a witness, what happened?'

If I'm being blunt, why would I watch something that's known to be inoperable?

the reason is the mathematical operation of averaging the quote, which in turn clearly leads to lag

but judging by the equity and balance graph, the signal indicator should be inverted

Reason: