Experiment - page 229

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

-3347 - Equity and balance at their maximum levels, no plum. Yay!

PNB is a plummer.

It doesn't work as it applies (does it work in any other way? )...

But you can go on believing for years that it's about to catch a trend and then, if you're lucky, shout - vivat...

Vivat PNB, vivat Yusuf, the backbone is broken, the dollar has collapsed, the monument to the creator is in the making!

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Vivat PNB, vivat Yusuf, backbone broken, dollar collapsed, maker's monument under construction!
and viva Mihuil!

PNB is not suitable for price forecasting. Perhaps it can be applied in other cases.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

I guess you are right. I think it should be better, even if I open positions at random. In any case, I'll continue the experiment until I'm completely out of the money.

You don't have to go on, I'm serious.

I'd rather you tell me what the next project is going to be?

like PNB: Ressurection or what?

I don't know if it's a good project, but I'm sure it will be a good one.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

Status of the account:

A strange situation has been created when 90% of the -tools, are moving against the NBP. We will wait for this situation to be resolved.

It's a worldwide conspiracy, no less ! Buffett is monitoring mql5.com and his comrades are spinning rates against the PNB :-)

---

but in general the logical outcome of the lack of "work on mistakes", crooked MM and trying to get hands on. (trades with stops and probably with volume 1.0 - that's a naughty hand, in robots you removed the stops a couple of months ago).

I told you that "increasing the lots" would lead to :

- Increase in equity swings along the unfortunate DOWN trend. And at the same time, the slope will increase.

- redistribution of the currency basket in favor of xxx (you never bothered to calculate where).

---

ANTI-trading. Not even in terms of successful/unsuccessful strategy, but the attitude to the market, trading, robots - anti-trading.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:
PNB is not good for price forecasting. Perhaps it can be used in other cases.

Yes, this is a proven fact. Consequently, there are no clear patterns in forex. This is unfortunate. We can try to optimise the sampling on the tester.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

I guess you are right. I think it should be better, even if I open positions at random. In any case, I'll continue the experiment until I'm completely drained.

Hello Yusuf!

Remove unnecessary tools, leave only the major currency pairs.

Revise the logic of the Expert Advisor.

Set the time of trade, excluding the extended spread time.

These measures alone can improve the results of trading.

And then you will see the following bottlenecks, which will need to be fixed.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

This is unfortunate. You can try to optimise the sample on the tester.

You don't need to - the result will be the same.

Optimized sample is correct only in the optimization section, further this sample size is nothing.

Is the $10K fundraiser off?

Now we know who's teaching there.)

And it started... Some would have made clippings about eternal memory and pride, glory to Tajikistan, appealing to the president for a grant..., collecting the best minds, the horror

Fast235 #:

Is the $10K fundraiser off?

Now we know who's teaching there.)

And it started... Some would have made clippings about eternal memory and pride, glory to Tajikistan, appealing to the president for a grant..., collecting the best minds, the horror

Yusuf, on the other hand, has talent as a market maker.
Reason: