Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 611

benzovoz:
Today I read an article about Buffet's indicator, like the market is overheated by it, etc. If I look at the article I know I am using a lot of good indicators for pips and some good ones for Nekoll's pyramids too. But if anything - I have not written anything, it's mushrooms and my cat ran on the keyboard)))

Judging by the description, it would be a variant of the Costaneda indicator.

It is fundamental here.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Judging by the description, it would be a variant of the Costaneda indicator.

It is the fundamental one here.

I can't judge, but it's the one I used over the weekend)))

from 0.71665

Aleksander:

Probably you're wrong - because what is martini - is the approximate scheme = 1-1-2-4(tp) - ie 1-1-2 will close with a loss and only 4 will bring profit - ie on average if the profitable 25-30% - it may indicate a martini ...

And if the Pyramid goes in profit - then the scheme - 1-1-2-4-8-TP - then there are 80-100% profitable trades goes...

that's about it...

roughly falls within the general logic of the market:

as long as a trade brings no less than xx%/day (or loses no more than yy%) it is held. Otherwise it closes decisively.

seldom, but if it suddenly yields an N multiple of the profit percentage, it is also closed, the crane-a-sky is caught;

in a mass market all these xx,yy,N are summed and determined. And this is regardless of the strategies that form them, it is a property of limit theorems - no matter how you spin it, they will all add up there

benzovoz:
Today I read an article about Buffet's indicator, like the market is overheated by it, etc... If I look at the article I know I am using a lot of indicators for forex and I know I am using a lot of them, but if I look at the article it will help me find some good ones. But if anything - I have not written anything, it's mushrooms and my cat ran on the keyboard)))

Thanks for the details, I'll check now...

transcendreamer:

thanks for the details, I'll check it now...

I took one of the indices that imitates this theme, the fast one imitates capitalization, the slow one imitates GDP (of course only for two currencies of the selected pair), and when I added the middle one in between - the picture became even better. I can send you the exact indicator with screenshots to your e-mail.

transcendreamer:

It's not all the time to snide - the prophet hasn't leaked yet - it's inappropriate to snide - if the monitor suddenly loses, that would be cause for snide remarks

I think he's lost it.

The eye-catcher is handsome! The artwork on the branch is top notch

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Drimmer is a beauty! Artistic design on top of the branch !

thank you

danminin:

I think he's lost it.

no way! he just took a theatrical pause on purpose to be more expressive )))

transcendreamer:

thank you

no way! he just took a theatrical pause on purpose to be more expressive ))))

it's clear by now that he's gone. Nikolka the merger)))

danminin:

it's clear by now that he's leaked. Nickolka the leaky))))

Jealous in silence fool... The PJ is alive :)

Reason: