Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 111

You can do it with forex, but you put a coin on it first, you get another coin, but also a coin, so you can montecarl it as much as you want, but in consideration of a random process, of course.

2 Paukas. I'm afraid to ask what kind of law this is, I'll assume it's specially conceived for me by you. So, even if it is, it does not prevent me yet, I live with it amicably, for I commensurate needs with possibilities.

yosuf:
Right, but how do you get the lord to know that, roulette, coin and forex are different things?

That's not even the point. I've been turning the interestingness I found in the incremental modules both ways... I put as an initial "random" row close of five Eurobucks of a little over 5000 pieces.

And you know what changed? Nothing!!! As it turned out in subsequent trials nothing could have changed. And all because for the third consecutive increasing or third consecutive decreasing increment module there are so few options left that neither the SB nor the Eurobucks just don't get there.

Interesting as hell....

ZS: completely forgot to say... for the third consecutive decreasing increment modulus in most cases it should be the "adjacent" number. Which is what was recommended on the tape measure.

Lastrer:

You can do it with forex, but you put a coin on it first, you get another coin, but also a coin, so you can montecarl it as much as you want, but in consideration of a random process, of course.

2 Paukas. I'm afraid to ask what kind of law this is, I'll assume it's specially conceived for me by you. So, even if it is, so far it does not bother me, I live with it amicably, because the needs are commensurate with the capabilities.

And rightly so. 95% live in full compliance with the law. Casus ordinarius.

The rest are a little luckier or think with their heads.

Not everyone gets their pussy cut off as a child.

===

It's fun to watch two Jews argue :)

No, the other 5% are also under the same law, in the fullest sense, Those are the ones who managed to jump over two sigmas, but they jumped over them completely by accident, according to the same law. They think it's their own personal achievement, but it's not.

moskitman:

That's not even the point. I've been turning the interestingness I found in the incremental modules both ways... I put as an initial "random" row close of five Eurobucks of a little over 5000 pieces.

And you know what changed? Nothing!!! As it turned out in subsequent trials nothing could have changed. And all because for the third consecutive increasing or third consecutive decreasing increment module there are so few options left that neither the SB nor the Eurobucks just don't get there.

Interesting as hell...

Yeah, it's like me trying to take derivatives to see on what order it will "settle down", no - it doesn't! Forex is a big mystery. Again, 54 trend and counter-trend robots have been launched, we will observe and correct their actions.

yosuf:
You can "martingale" with roulette and coins, which you can't do with forex, that's the difference.
You've got it all mixed up, Yusuf, it's probably the other way round. Martin should be applied competently on forex, but it is not possible to apply it competently on roulette - the game remains a game.

Lastrer:
No, the other 5% are also under the same law, in the fullest sense, Those are the ones who managed to jump over two sigmas, but they jumped over them completely by accident, according to the same law. They think it's their own personal accomplishment, but it's not.

You see, you can think sometimes, but you keep on doing bullshit.

Ask the headmaster, he knows about it.

DmitriyN:
You've got the wrong idea, Yusuf, it's probably the other way round. Martin should be applied competently on forex, but it is not possible to apply it competently on roulette.
On roulette, it is the zeros that get in the way, you understand that very well. In forex this zero is not felt and that is why many people get caught.

moskitman:
I'm guessing one and a half... :))
Jews are good, they're cunning, that's why they get things done. Half a Jew is also a lot.
Reason: