Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 110

Lastrer:

No, the author has posted the state. We are not talking about it, and now we are talking about the coin, and the possibility of making money on it, those on SB, but not about the top-street of the author. They don't have any money for their profit, but they do have some sort of pair trading.

I think, maybe unjustifiably, everyone switched to this thread, probably created because of the removal of another, not unknown, thread.

Oh well, maybe you're right...

It's better not to call it a remote one, because even though the administration has become more loyal, it may be taken the wrong way!

Lastrer:
Let's say that after two differences in the increments of one sign (for example, plus), the sign changes, which does not contradict the author, however, the change of this sign can cause almost any fallen number! We need the numbers to be less than half of all possible (is it worth betting on 30 numbers on a roulette table?)! Unfortunately, if the number changes less than half of all combinations, we lose! Bottom line is the same 50/50!
Now (after much deliberation :)) became clear why the game of roulette topikstarter taught at some points to bet on the neighboring with the fallen out numbers.

moskitman:
Now (after much deliberation :)) it is clear why, when playing roulette, the topicstarter taught to bet at certain points on the numbers adjacent to those that have fallen out.
Correct, but how do you get to the lord that, roulette, coin and forex are different things?

Lastrer:
Have the civilians provided PROVIDENCE that it is impossible to earn/lose money on the SB? You civilians are empty people wanting a "freebie" to slip into philosophers. And this makes sense, because it's easier to philosophize than to prove something! This applies to you, citizen Paukas, in the first place. Where is your WHAT, except a great respect for the unknown and philosophizing the unknown about what? You are the Hphilosaf from Vieja, if I am wrong, then I am sensitive, but what if? Maybe I'll hear some proof, one percent behind you!

Yes, you can make money from SB, you can.

But not for everyone. You, for example, are not allowed. You are only allowed to change your name after another ban and once again spread nonsense among the masses.

It's an axiom, no proof needed. Ara, it's destiny, you see?!

Well, if it's an axiom, thank goodness, because I was afraid I'd have to disprove something.

Lastrer:
Well, if it's an axiom, thank goodness, for I was afraid I'd have to disprove something.

Look in your pocket. What's there to refute?

Except for the tobacco chips.

yosuf:
Right, bring it to God's attention that, roulette, coin and forex are different things.
Well, forex is kind of a yes, but what about the perfect roulette and coin? On the other hand, forex is kind of secondary to this problem.

Lastrer:

:) It's ugly, sinful and immoral to take an interest in other people's pockets.

but, yes, I'll confirm your assumptions, it's empty. So?

Nothing. Law of Nature.

Lastrer:
Well, forex is kind of a yes, but what about the perfect roulette and coin? On the other hand, forex is kind of secondary to this problem.
With roulette and coin you can "martingale", which you cannot do with forex, that's the difference.
Reason: