[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 94

oleniknik:
Good evening Margot ! How long will this sale last ? any opinions ?
no one knows... It's bad both in the US and Europe, players are in and out for one session... I was watching yesterday and wondered if we are going to fall to 1,28 or even to 1,26, to believe in selling, and then a sharp U-turn and forward to 1.4 ...

margaret:
no one knows... bad in both the US and Europe, players are in and out for one session... I was watching yesterday and wondered if we are going to be pushed to 1.28 or even to 1.26 to make people believe in selling, and then a sharp reversal and forward to 1.4...
do you know what the eu exchange rate will be in 2014?

Ishim:
Do you know what the exchange rate of the euro will be in 2014?
No, I don't see it coming... do you?

margaret:
No, I'm not a seer... do you know?
of course

Ishim:
naturally
Lucky you.

Ishim:
naturally

schemer )))) for 2 years don't... for tomorrow say better...

margaret:
Lucky you
the forecast was gone - the laptop froze and the power went out - the marking was gone, but I'll tell you, you wouldn't have believed it anyway.

Vizard:

intrigant )))) for 2 years don't... for tomorrow say better...
once again! the weekend forecasts for the week - syda is posted.

Ishim:
once again! the weekend forecasts for the week - syda is posted.

i'm gonna drop everything and look for every weekend forecast here ))))

the number would just say...

Ishim:
the forecast was gone - the laptop froze and the power went out - the marking was gone, but I'll tell you, you still wouldn't have believed it.
if Germany leaves the euro it will be below parity... and according to Demura, the dollar is making its last rise and that means it will be above 2.0 by 2014 (assuming Germany does not leave the euro)
Reason: