[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 57

M_Dimens:

Looking at mine myself ......

and rightly so...

M_Dimens:

Looking at my own indices on EUR movement is weak

Most of the EURUSD appreciation comes at the expense of the falling dollar

Yep ... that's the way it is ... Aussie and New Zealander are buying the dollar and the yen .... shit ... and the eu and franc are almost standing still ..... most likely comrades ananitics will write that investors are risk averse .... it happens a lot .... when they buy, then the eu will react .... have squeezed to the upper boundary of 4 o'clock upward channel ( probably a corrective channel ... 4 o'clock shows it very well ...) yes very similar to the tops .... but caught more than once .... there will be a fall ... i think so ....

According to analysts at JPMorgan Chase, a possible Greek exit from the Eurozone would have disastrous consequences for the other countries and for the single currency as a whole. If Greece had defaulted when its problems became apparent, nothing bad would happen. But now its exit from the monetary union could provoke a collapse in the bond markets in Italy and Spain, sowing the seeds of doubt among investors and businessmen, who will have to guess whether to enter into contracts in euros, or better in the local currency. "When restructuring the treaty, the possibility of an orderly exit from the currency union should be taken into account," the bank said

M_Dimens:
According to analysts at JPMorgan Chase, a possible Greek exit from the Eurozone would have disastrous consequences for the other countries and for the single currency as a whole. If Greece had defaulted when its problems became apparent, nothing bad would happen. But now its exit from the monetary union could provoke a collapse in the bond markets in Italy and Spain, sowing the seeds of doubt among investors and businessmen, who will have to guess whether to enter into contracts in euros, or better in the local currency. "When restructuring the treaty, the possibility of an orderly exit from the currency union should be considered," the bank said
great, analysts will have this bogeyman to explain the market movements for a long time to come....

MobileMan:
it's at 1.3250. But I will hold this sell at 1.3180 as well. In fact, I expect a big drop and we can keep these sells in the middle term. One more pending order will be at 1.3335-40 (you can see from my screenshot - what is the volume there)

Ishim:

I've planted a garden)))) I thought I was going to 3250 yesterday

MobileMan:

Whew... barely had time to close....

2012.04.12 16:51:01 '1127349': order #245952218 sell 2.00 EURUSD at 1.3169 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 closed at price 1.3168

Probably, they will start to disbelieve it ))))

I don't believe it's real... demo... my real orders in your office are currently starting at one ;0))

Vlad72:
I think I was going for 3250 yesterday.
and you watch where it goes.

SEVER11:
I don't believe it's real... demo... my real orders in your office are currently starting at one ;0))
but it's still fun.

Ishim:

and on the way down do you partially extinguish the case, or until you win?

is this your pamm?

Reason: