[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 118

alkador:

I'm looking for like-minded people to set up a forum, and I can do it myself)

I see... good luck...

alkador:

scalp does not apply, because no one will benefit from trades with a profit just over the spread
If you use a copier, and the scalper knows his stuff.... , then the profit will be much higher than from your short-term scalper.If you look around, the euro pairs may derail your position on the euro, or maybe not the euro, or maybe the dollar index, and it's very possible that the gold may bring down indices.

someone push the eu up who has a fat depo))))

odiseif:
If you use a copier, and the scalper knows his stuff.... it will be much more useful than your short-term scalper.If you look around, euro pairs can derail your position on the euro, or maybe not euro, or maybe the dollar index, and it's very possible that the gold may bring down indices.

By this logic it is better not to trade at all)

emotraid:
someone push the euR up who has a fat depo))))
let it go down

alkador:

By that logic, it would be better not to trade at all)

He's right, the market is in chaos, I bought some radish this morning before reaching the end of the row, they jacked up the price by 50 tenge, why talk about a forum? )))))

alkador:

By this logic it is better not to trade at all)

and he does...it's to the question of single mindedness...it's more complicated than it looks...

rigc:
let's go downstairs.

it's sad and damp and Mabylin is angry, it's better up)))))

emotraid:

He's right, the market is in turmoil, I bought a radish this morning before reaching the end of the row and they jacked up the price by 50 tenge, why talk about a forum? )))))

I went the wrong way ... I should have gone short)))

Vizard:

And he's trading... it's a matter of single-mindedness... everything is more complicated than it seems...

Let him trade, and if he makes a profit from it, I'm happy for him)...
Reason: