[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 395

forte928:
Those who voted have long been holding their heads and don't know what to do next...

Like what?

Going out into the square. How was it? "Rich us all at once"?

Bicus:

Like what?

Going out into the square. How was it? "Rich of us all at once"?

Who's driving?! The one who could do it, he locked her up so she wouldn't get in the way...

Bicus:

Like what?

Going out into the square. How was it? "Rich of us all at once"?

Too late... we and the rich have all been reduced to the same thing - but they feed us with tautology - wages have risen, inflation has fallen, industrial production has increased, in addition they brag that the hryvnia is stable - in short, a clownery...

margaret:
Who's driving?! The one who could do it, he put her away so she wouldn't get in the way...
Until they sell their last trousers, they won't budge... but that's coming soon...

forte928:
Until they sell their last trousers they will not move...but that will come soon...

How much is a hryvnia in rubles?

forte928:
Too late... They stuck us and the rich all to one thing - but they feed us with tautology: salaries have risen, inflation has been reduced, industrial output has increased, they brag that the hryvnia is stable - in short, a clownery...

By the way, I met in the summer with those who have information, and not only in reality, about starting their own business and they just shook their heads at me... They said: at most you can open a bakery kiosk, but forget about any serious business, sit below the grass and keep your head down...

I said to them: How could you allow such a person to come to power? They told me: Let him fool around, he's not stopping us, we made an agreement with him... I said: How long will this go on... The answer was: Until he gets too much...

When are they going to bend the stick...

emotraid:

How much is a hryvnia in rubles?
You multiply it by 4 or divide it... (roughly)

emotraid:

How much is the hryvnia in roubles?
1 UAH = 2.57 RUB.

4 roubles one hryvnia, we have 5 roubles for 1 tenge, 20 tenge one hryvnia?

I.e. 1 ruble 5 tenge

Said all downward movement - so it worked out
Reason: