[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 289

artikul:
Listen to the news - do the opposite ))))
It's actually a profit taking, Europe is leaving the market, and the skc market is thin, so that's how it's falling...

I'm upside down..... Standing....

margaret:
It's actually profit taking, Europe is leaving the market and the skc market is thin, so that's how it's falling....
Of course, of course )))) That's exactly what I thought ))))

artikul:
Listen to the news - do the opposite )))) The main thing is to remind after the fact that the trend is descending ))))
I always say that the trend is descending... I said we were going to the parity... There is simply nowhere to fall without a correction, which I also said more than once.... I'm looking at global charts, not minute charts...

margaret:
That the trend is downward, I keep saying... I said that we were heading towards parity... There's just nowhere to fall without a correction, as I've also said more than once.... I'm looking at global charts, not minute charts...
Don't be sad )))) I don't see your global charts and trends on the minutes ))))

margaret:
That the trend is downward, I keep saying... I said that we were heading towards parity... There's just nowhere to fall without a correction, as I've also said more than once.... I'm looking at global charts, not minute charts...
...great analysis...

artikul:
Don't be sad ))))) I can't see your global charts and trends on the minutes ))))
My condolences to you...

lotos7:
...great analysis...

Patient to discharge!

)

solar:

No big deal. It's not possible to predict the price (imho) it's only possible to make various approximations when I'm dabbling. )))) so don't believe it )))
hmm!
Reason: