[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 240

Kitsan:
This is a dark forest for me, in programming and understanding how indicators calculate everything (formulas, etc.) I do not know a thing)))
But it's not that important. The main thing that is interesting is how you feel the market. When to open, when not to enter? Do you trade by the hour? Do you wait for the news or avoid it. This is what is interesting

margaret:

Interesting deduction by men:

A woman is a pussycat who can give any man a dog's life!

Good reasoning))))

trump:
It's not that important. What matters most is how do you feel about the market? When to open, when not to enter? Do you trade by the hour? Do you wait for the news or avoid it. That's what's interesting.

All my senses are always deceptive. I usually look at the chart, if there is a signal - I open a deal, if there is no signal - I spit on the ceiling)) If I do not have a signal then I open a position - I spit on the ceiling.)

trump:
It's not that important. What matters most is how do you feel about the market? When to open, when not to enter? Do you trade by the hour? Do you wait for the news or avoid it. This is what is interesting.
This is not interesting at all ))))

artikul:
It's not interesting at all ))))
But it is 100% true! If you rely on the program, you are just a gambler, and if you want a stable income, the qualities that were listed above are very important and make perfect sense.

margaret:
But they are 100% true! If you rely on the program, you are a regular gambler, but if you need a stable income, the qualities that were listed above are very important and make deep sense.
I'm not even going to argue, because they always tell you the deeper meaning after everything has happened.) You know how it happens in this thread? ))) The price crashes, everyone's on their ass and yelling where's Margaret, let her tell you what happened )))

trump:

... More optimistic! Everything will be better than everyone else. Let's manage the market. Work. Look for patterns, not fly where the wind blows. Let's try to think one step ahead yodb.

Maybe you've seen the picture when you open a tick chart... At some moment the price freezes, and then the ticks come, but the price has already reversed - you see the intervals in which you could, but cannot work. And one could raise more than half of its length on a small candle by the pullbacks...

And what is your brokerage company?

margaret:

Interesting deduction by men:

A woman is a pussycat who can give any man a dog's life!

_ Why do women live longer?

_ Because they don't have wives!

artikul:
I'm not even going to argue, because this deeper meaning is always told after the fact ))) You know how it is in this thread? ))) The price crashes, everyone's on their asses screaming for Margaret to tell them what happened ))))

Well, you never know, maybe Europe or the States are gone and who's to tell us about it? ))))

Day 2 in America, silence, damn it!
Reason: