[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 239

KARABAS THE BASS IS OVERTURNED...

emotraid:

I haven't had a single bottle of beer yet.

if I'd been under a beer, I'd have doubled by now :)))))))

Interesting deduction by men:

A woman is a pussycat who can give any man a dog's life!

emotraid:

I haven't had a single bottle of beer sober yet.

-Does she smoke?

-Yeah, when she drinks a lot.

-She drinks too?

-Yeah, when she loses a lot at cards.

Kitsan:

Is a positive trend an increase? Or is it when the price goes your way? Explain please.

That's me talking about a slight correction upwards. Be more optimistic! Things are going to get better for everyone. Let's manage the market. Work. Look for patterns, not fly where the wind blows. Let's try to think one step ahead yed.

Maybe you've seen the picture when you open a tick chart... at some point the price freezes, ... turns around - you can see the intervals in which you can work. And on a small candle by its bounce, you can go up more than half of its length...

I had an idea to create an indicator of market sentiment... For example, the ratio of positive and negative candlesticks in a candlestick. I looked at the hour (originally I wanted to create a volume indicator - I got similar, but different volumes in MT4) - if to look at minutes, the picture is not happy. I also feel the lag at my broker and the candlesticks look different. On 5M it is brighter. If the current indicator candlestick is red, then next one is down, and vice versa.) I have not had enough time to test it on a longer interval, but I have to improve it a bit. But it seems to me - this is important - the mood is yours and mine, if you learn to digitize these volumes of mood, then something may work out.

strangerr:

This GURU and many like him understand that they earn more than the market with their fables, while not straining and not risking anything, and they will never tell you how to really open the deals, they talk about stochastics and makdahs))).

Want to know a secret? :)

Everyone has a different perception of risk. And why it is negative or positive depends on a person's abilities. No, not from any talents, but from ability to concentrate for example, from discipline (not to drink at work for example). Here one rejects risk, and the other in it as a fish in water.

As for the people who are not able to be mobilized and collected, and work with efficiency at certain hours of the day. And it doesn't matter whether the man got enough sleep or not, whether he's hung over or not. Everyone has their own way, someone needs to be hungover to be able to produce results. But usually, of course, there is no such thing. The best results come from people who exercise and take care of themselves.

So here is the secret..... There is no income without risk. In principle, there is no such thing.

So if you want to make money, take risks. Always assess your options correctly, but take a risk.

Scientists have proved that a risky strategy in business, and in life, more often leads to success, than cautious.

You can sell or buy off-balances. Even then, you average a loss from the account equal to the spread.

So all these smart guys, they are just people who are not capable of trading. And whether you're capable... that's another question. :) But robots .... :)

I'm thinking of suggesting an option other than the buy and sell buttons to send a swear word to dealing online

While typing about the pros... The strategist has decided to play for sale. Well, let's see what comes of it.

trump:

if you learn how to digitise these volumes

This is a dark forest for me, I'm not good at programming and understanding how indicators calculate everything (formulas, etc.))

solar:

I'm thinking of suggesting an option other than the buy and sell buttons to send a swear word to dealing online

but they will banish you like in the forum for an hour or three days depending on the level of the swear words)))))
Reason: