[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 199

europe is coming. then we'll see where to run.

artikul:
Well, if as always, it is the distribution of losses of the majority in the profits of the minority ))))

Yeah, sure, but I play it differently because in chaos you can't guess.

krisa:

Yes, of course, but I play differently because in chaos you can't guess.
About the chaos )))) Strainjder casually looks at traders' positions in Insta )))) Yesterday they had 58% of buying positions and the EUR was going down like crazy ))))

artikul:
About the chaos )))) Strainjder casually looks at traders' positions in Insta )))) Yesterday 58% of traders were buying, and the yen was going down like crazy )))))
Now they have 55% in buys, which means that not all people are looking north, it makes sense to increase the number of believers to the optimal level)))))

I'm betting mp 3247

OlegTs:
I'm betting mp 3247

OlegTs:
55% are now in purchases, which means that not all the people are looking north,
and when the percentage of northerners is less than 50, then the euro will go north

andreika:
and when the percentage of northerners is less than 50, then the euro will go north
I was watching this case once, from about 45 to 55 one cannot make a decision, because you don't know what the pros are planning, whether they want to heat up interest or turn it the other way, if the fundamentals do not allow, and after that it's a bit easier to make predictions...

NOW ALL THE GROWTH-MINDED BELIEVERS WILL BE LEFT WITHOUT THE WHOLE TRAIN OF DRONES, AND THEN WE CAN RUSH OFF )))))

andreika:

and when everyone joins the system, the percentage of northerners will decrease dramatically )))
Reason: