[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 196

5drakon:
You'll make a million, don't worry, you'll catch up, I don't wish it, this is life and to make a million you have to fuck it up, you have to stay awake all night and most importantly you need money to stay here - you know how many millions of people have gone through this site and where is the guarantee that you will find a strategy that will help you stay afloat.

the main thing is that you can stay at home and do not design idiotic newspapers for aunts and uncles with their smelly advertisements. i want to be non-independent and work for myself))))

5drakon:
I didn't even think about it at all ))))))))))))))))

I'll do it. I can't do it without her.

Who was going to buy gold today?

The eu does not want to break its channel formed at the beginning of May. But I think it has to happen sometime.

strangerr:

Who was going to buy gold today?

I don't think there are any brave men

the eu has not even corrected at 23.6 ... which is bad.... maybe an accumulation ...flat...correction...

strangerr:

It's a pensioners' club here, some rarely come in at all because they can't hit the keys))))

I've only been browsing the Fora since April. And you're full of posts (8 posts a day), but you still haven't learned how to communicate properly. You're right about gold. I looked at it in weeks (only went into the channel).

Let's face it, it was all about Monday. And today is going to be a boom.

:)

fqbj:

I've only been on the Fora since April, and I've been listening. And you're full of posts (8 posts a day), but you still haven't learned how to communicate properly. You're right about gold. I looked it up in weeks (just got into the channel).

but his hints help me luziru, hands off, write less often)))

I've got an inverted head on the watch, shoulders up to 1.3214 and go south

fqbj:

I've only been on the Fora since April, and I've been listening. And you're full of posts (8 posts a day), but you still haven't learned how to communicate properly. You're right about gold. Looked it up in the weeks (just got into the channel).

You, I see, with your charter...)
Reason: