Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 3

Fartowiy:
set CCI( 50 ) ( 0,100 and - 100 )

And attach a screenshot or template at once, so that everyone can see how it should be on the graph.

here

sec

I'll add a gentleman's set of scripts (mt4)...for p trading...

Files:
scripts.zip  9 kb

Vizard:

i'll add a gentleman's set of scripts (mt4)...for r trading...

and this is for changing stop loss and take profit with the mouse. advisor

Files:
enfyh.mq4  16 kb

sergey620x:

and this is for changing the stop loss and take profit with the mouse.

more
Files:
xuwje.ex4  13 kb

Roman.:

Maybe he's just slacking off - he's about to load something on the trailer to enlighten us... :-)))

The topic is not for education, but to let you know where the price is going, share your opinions, do not surprise people around you.

I'm on gold today, though. Well, let's break down the other pairs (euro-dollar) ok

Strannyik:

The topic is not for education, but to let you know where the price is going, to share our opinions, not to surprise people.

If you want to know where the price is going, that's in another thread. Here, it is clear by the signal. (I always follow the price depending on what TF to work on.)

galaxian2:

If it's not too much trouble, could you post a report on where you're trading from $150? It's very interesting. Anything you don't want to show, you can cover it up.

What's your interest in prying into other people's affairs? What's the point of "biting" each other? Open a "bite me" list or something like that and work it out. How did it become clear to me that the list is for sharing predictions about where the price will go at a given time? Or am I missing something?
Reason: