Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 11

Vlad72:

can't see the actual entry. Highlight at least the bar at which you entered and in which direction.
which strategy do you not see an entry?

Vlad72:

can't see the actual entry. Highlight at least the bar at which you entered and in which direction.
Give me the currency pair you are currently working on and the TF and how much you would like to raise pps. from the entry. I will control it and let you know as soon as there is an entry. And then you can see it in real time.

Fartowiy:
Give me the currency pair you are currently trading and the timeframe and how much you would like to raise pips. I'll control it and I'll let you know as soon as there's an entry. And then you can see it in real time.

eurusd, M5. Just an entry point with a screenshot of the first strategy.

Fartowiy:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page937На this page I had already given a signal in the morning where the target was heading. And at that time these pairs were far away from that closing price. You can look at the time of the links and the exchange rate at that time. This is the price you have to pay. Before you judge someone, ask yourself a question. What have you achieved and how can you help others? Don't judge and you won't be judged,
As it is, it's bullshit, the whole thing needs to be reworked-- I wrote it clearly as it is, it's raw, the indicators are overdrawn. This is just a criticism, which I think you should sometimes listen to. Here is a screenshot of the finalized tactic, all unnecessary is missing... only arrows + filtering.

Vlad72:

eurusd, M5. Just an entry point with a screenshot of the first strategy.
Okay.

SEVER11:
As it is, it's bullshit, everything needs to be completely reworked - I think I've made it clear as it is, it's raw, the indicators are overdrawn. This is just a criticism, which I think you should sometimes listen to. Here is a screenshot of the finalized tactic, all unnecessary is missing... just arrows + filtering.

And your arrows appear on which candle, and they don't disappear if price reverses?

NZD-USD BUY 0.7835 SL 0.7755 TP 1 0.0.7875 TP 2 0.7935

Fartowiy:
For some reason it is the exact opposite...

Yes, that's HeRoF! Out of curiosity I opened the chart of this pair. And at the same time EurDol turned down. And I urgently put a Sell. As it turned out, I opened Sell in NZDUSD by mistake and got 3 pips as a present. In general, I never use this pair, almost no signs of life. That's why I didn't stick around.

Fartowiy:
This pair has reached TP 1 + 40 pips. Hold the position. Upon a break-down of TP 2, the position can be held up to 0.7965 and 0.7995.
Reason: